Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Can We Discuss/Make A Price Set For kits?

How much do you think clord kits go for? ( without tools )

• 30-100million

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • 200-300million

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • 300+million

Votes: 10 55.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gxdly

Your chill fam, but remember not to mess with me in PvP :)
And I dont see it as rude when the kid makes up ideas like that :3
1. He can mrss with you if he'd like, he is better than you.
2. I don't understand how you have the right to call me a kid when I am years older than you aswell as more mature.
3. You really think calling someone a "******" is funny? Some people may have family members, friends, maybe even they themselves have a mental or physical disability, and saying this is not funny. My cousin is unable to walk and never will be able to, he is also many times slower at thinking than the average person. I'm not looking for pity, just pointing out how you call me a kid and can act this immature.

Thanks for backing me up @Cowie

Owl

Dedicated Member
If he is better than me, if like to see him explain how every time I 1v1 him runs, and all the other times he 2v1s me with his bud 2good2betrue and another time when he 3v1ed me with him 2good2betrue and ItsAurora
Lmao that kid is trash at pvp, if you getting 2v1ed holla

If he is better than me, if like to see him explain how every time I 1v1 him runs, and all the other times he 2v1s me with his bud 2good2betrue and another time when he 3v1ed me with him 2good2betrue and ItsAurora
sorry i have friends so i dont have to waste time with kids like you. Honestly if i had better ping, id get banned for "hacking" because i would rekt

1. He can mrss with you if he'd like, he is better than you.
2. I don't understand how you have the right to call me a kid when I am years older than you aswell as more mature.
3. You really think calling someone a "******" is funny? Some people may have family members, friends, maybe even they themselves have a mental or physical disability, and saying this is not funny. My cousin is unable to walk and never will be able to, he is also many times slower at thinking than the average person. I'm not looking for pity, just pointing out how you call me a kid and can act this immature.

Thanks for backing me up @Cowie
I dont care mate
Lol you are barely on and when you are on you try to annoy people by being ****y and thinking your good
Thanks, i love backup <3

Gxdly

sorry i have friends so i dont have to waste time with kids like you. Honestly if i had better ping, id get banned for "hacking" because i would rekt
1. Rekt is a pass tense
2. Im still older than you.
3. I'm done with this arguement and I wish you the best of luck with youtube and getting unbanned.

Owl

Dedicated Member
Ign is HarambeDeservesRIP
wait wait wait, i rekted you in a 2v2 and you calling me bad?
I dont care mate

Thanks, i love backup <3
Who Tf are you even? The last time I pvped you I killed your friend and nearly killed you but you ran.

Ps nice post farm

Status
Not open for further replies.