Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

20m giveaway on factions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone, I’m hosting a giveaway on opfactions, as 70m isn’t really much use to me, I am hosting a giveaway.

Entering this giveaway is extremely simple.

You must reply with these 3 steps.
IGN:
Why you want the 20m:
What you plan on doing with the 20m:

The giveaway will be drawn in one weeks time, and I will announce it in a new post. If you are chosen as a winner, you must start a conversation with me within 24 hours of the announcement, otherwise the winner will be redrawn. Good luck everyone !

Cheers
~Swamp

Edit: I’m sorry everyone, I forgot to specify that the 20 million $$ giveaway is on factions, not prison.

Last edited:

AwesomeAgent10

IGN: AwesomeAgent10
Why you want the 20m: Because I'm poor, Like very poor.
What you plan on doing with the 20m: Not sure. Probably bragging about it...
Thanks

In Game Name: iLc_Kaestrel
Why do you want the $20,000,000? To cut off 15 trips down in the mine.
What will you do with the $20,000,000? To reach Prestige One.

far9448

IGN: far9448
Why you want the 20m: I only have $2.5m and its not enuf
What you plan on doing with the 20m: idk. Probs igs

IGN: igg7
What I plan on doing with the 20 mil is buying igs probably to help start off my faction
Why I want the 20 mil is because 1 its alot of money 2 I wanna buy igs for my faction
whoever wins the 20 mil gg!

G4v1n

IGN:foofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoo
Why you want the 20m: So I can brag to all my friends on snapchat
What you plan on doing with the 20m: Buying a nice car so that can also be in my bragging snapchat shots.

Dusk2Dawn

IGN: Dusk_2_Dawn
Why do you want the 20M: Because I am poor (If you /bal me In-Game you'll see I only have 70k) and want to expand my faction base
What will you do with the 20M: I will use it to help build my base, like buying Spawners, Obsidian, and Hoppers

J

JustMe03

IGN: SloppyJoee
600k isnt enough money for 1000 stackers
building a cannon to raid rekt
IGN: Dusk_2_Dawn
Why do you want the 20M: Because I am poor (If you /bal me In-Game you'll see I only have 70k) and want to expand my faction base
What will you do with the 20M: I will use it to help build my base, like buying Spawners, Obsidian, and Hoppers
lol get on my level noobs I have 0$

Rysutton

IGN: Kzyz
Why you want the 20m: I would love the 20mil so i could maybe upgrade my candy refinery or buy some spawners for my fac and it would be really good to help it
What you plan on doing with the 20m: buy spawners upgrade refinery maybe spend on some walls and buy exp

OfficialFood

IGN: LqrdFarquaad
Why you want the 20m: who wouldn't.
What you plan on doing with the 20m: big macs.

hopefully you do this through a random name generator, if not then no one from flux is getting the money ;-; (not trying to be toxic, it's just the truth)

IGN: LqrdFarquaad
Why you want the 20m: who wouldn't.
What you plan on doing with the 20m: big macs.

hopefully you do this through a random name generator, if not then no one from flux is getting the money ;-; (not trying to be toxic, it's just the truth)
that’s what i’d assume, but he’s the only person from rekt who’s actually chill, so i doubt it

Salt

IGN: SpreadSomeSalt
Why I want 20mil : Because Flux are bullies so I don't want to be robbed and far robbed my exp booster
What I would do with the 20mil: I would use it to buy exp and create a gset because I have no life

MattandJK

MattandJK
why: because I need it and cant get money atm, and lets face it, I need more hoppers.
what: I'd pay it to a friend to get me unbanned if i dont already get unbanned without paying 30$

Last edited:

dirtti

because i am poor and you stole my 8mil on my accident cf
and i need money to get my fac better my ign: dirtti as you know you qunt who robs my mooney

Status
Not open for further replies.