Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Event Player Picture Event

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mochi

мocнι ♥
View attachment 2334 uhhhhhhhh ya i guess this can do something.... (this is my first time using photoshop btw
I wonder why these clouds look oddly familiar. Hmmm, I wonder why the rules say not to steal other people images???? I wonder which portfolio you got this from cause it looks like the one I made??????
2020-04-19_06.32.56.png
2020-04-19_06.38.09.png
2020-04-19_06.40.43.png

Lynnie

View attachment 2334 uhhhhhhhh ya i guess this can do something.... (this is my first time using photoshop btw
Alright where to start this. @Mochi @Lumay omg hey guys look what i found

- The contest is a picture YOU took, members have no access to this build outside of the limited times events are host. As I'm mentioning events take a quick look at the floor, no event setup? I wonder why. Players are not able to fly even if they spectate the event, therefor the angle this picture was taken in is literally impossible for you.

- The picture you're using here is from our very own @Mochi and might or might not took her a good 20 to 30 minutes to get right, also as you claim this as your own I'm sure you can tell me the shader pack you used straight away right?

- https://trishab.portfoliobox.net/artwork the portfolio you took this from has nothing to do with OPB anymore and is not linked anywhere in the forums as we are no longer building for the server. Bit stupid to take the first best build on there?

- You picked the wrong people to get away with this easily, we literally have one stalking forums constantly because she just does that for fun (sorry not sorry moch) so I'm really curious why you just have to humiliate yourself like this over and over again, got nothing better to do?

Also literally if you spend so much time and effort into submitting a picture that is not yours you might aswell make sure it looks actually good and decently funny? Part of the skins literally blend in with the background and looks like the heads are cut in half. The overlay you used for this makes it look weird in general and shows you just threw too much random things over it in the hopes of getting an okay end result. This also brings me to the point of you cutting the picture off in the most weird way you could, trying to make it less obvious or something? If you cheat atleast cheat good.

I wonder why these clouds look oddly familiar. Hmmm, I wonder why the rules say not to steal other people images???? I wonder which portfolio you got this from cause it looks like the one I made??????

Oh i didn't know you made it, i got that picture like 4 months ago :p, i think puxk deleted the portfolio link after i told him about it. Btw, i just thought those were just some builds all the staff team made, and mistress gave me the idea of putting the head on the statue :p lol.
Edit: dang emojis :|,
another edit: i didn't read your second message, hold on.
3rd Edit: didn't know it was the first one because, yes the thing is not on forums, all i had were just 2 pictures :p. I wasn't intented to get away with anything, i just wanted to make something from it :p. I can delete it or just have it there but get no money :| it's not hard to see it was not from me btw
4th edit: It wasn't fully described who built it :|, I'm hoping to do something and something so i can have my own thing there. Also there is 0 chance I can every get any money from this tbh anyway. nvm, i could get money :| i can probably get a good one i have tomorrow (not from the portfolio :p)

Last edited:
Edit: dang emojis :|,
another edit: i didn't read your second message, hold on.
3rd Edit: didn't know it was the first one because, yes the thing is not on forums, all i had were just 2 pictures :p. I wasn't intented to get away with anything, i just wanted to make something from it :p. I can delete it or just have it there but get no money :| it's not hard to see it was not from me btw
4th edit: It wasn't fully described who built it :|, I'm hoping to do something and something so i can have my own thing there. Also there is 0 chance I can every get any money from this tbh anyway. nvm, i could get money :| i can probably get a good one i have tomorrow (not from the portfolio :p)
I dont think the point is the fact that you arent making money from it. Its obvious that is not the case. Its more of the fact that the contest was a competition to see who can take the best screenshots of OPB, and the one u posted wasn't really yours. I understand you were just editing something with it, but if you are entering into a contest with someone elses picture you can see why they would be upset. You can prolly just delete your original post or edit it and say you aren't editing, its just something u accept and learn for the future! : )

I heard "player" picture event.. So i made a screenshot of myself <3 Disc: LilCurse#2104 (Ey, why is it a "player" picture event... And i see alot of buildings instead of "players"
1605005472035.png

Status
Not open for further replies.