Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Help me buy gaming keyboard!!!

I need keyboard with pretty lights.
Price range is up to only 80$.
Here is the keyboard I want but please give me other choices, i don't want to mess up this decision.
http://amzn.to/2vjm111

Requirements:
-Cannot be MX Blue switches because those are loud af
-Has to have lights because they look cool
-Has to be 80$ or less no more.
-Has to be mechanical

I know its useless but why not?

you can get a corsair rgb k55 for 50 dollars but its your choice but when i went on the website it didn't state what switch are they but they said its silent so ?

you can get a corsair rgb k55 for 50 dollars but its your choice but when i went on the website it didn't state what switch are they but they said its silent so ?
k55 is not good. There is no program to control lights plus its compact not mechanical.
I've seen it in person and have seen reviews.

angyma

I would recommend the Corsair Strafe RGB refurbished, which can be found for $100, but that goes $20 off your budget. So perhaps you can look at some other options like the Razer Ornata or a keyboard from an off brand like Azio. Sadly the baseline for RGB and mechanical switches is usually $100+.

EDIT: Check out Tt Esports, they may have some options for you though they use off brand mechanical switches, not Cherry MX.

Last edited:
I would recommend the Corsair Strafe RGB refurbished, which can be found for $100, but that goes $20 off your budget. So perhaps you can look at some other options like the Razer Ornata or a keyboard from an off brand like Azio. Sadly the baseline for RGB and mechanical switches is usually $100+.

EDIT: Check out Tt Esports, they may have some options for you though they use off brand mechanical switches, not Cherry MX.
It doesn't have to be RGB. It can be just 1 color.