First Name:
Tori

IGN:
Goddessics

IGN Nickname (if any):
Tori

Previous IGN/s:
https://namemc.com/profile/goddessics.3
Bwakandwhite- As most of you know, I have not spent a cent on anything revolving around the world of Minecraft. So, as a birthday gift for my 10th birthday my mother dutifully contacted my aunt and asked if she would like to be the lucky individual that would buy me a Minecraft account. In response, because inevitably she is a cheap woman, said that my cousin, age 14 at that given time, would be willing to give me her account. Being naive and joyful I did not care that the name had a low lying, racist innuendo. Keep in mind, I did not come up with this name, and only associated it as colors. Like others do, I started my Minecraft experience off on a single player world. Mining trees and dying too mobs was a daily for me. As 10 year olds do, I asked my friends to play Minecraft with me! My then 5th grade buddy took me to Mineplex and opened my eyes to the multiplayer option of Minecraft.

TheLittleGoddess- After growing up a tiny bit, I realized that it was not “cool” to have a misspelled word in your name. I was thinking for days on end, “What should my new name be?” With very little success, I decided to pick a random characteristic about myself and a random thing that just came to my head. If not stated already, I am extremely small for my age group. Enough said, you will find out later the details that play along in this. I played with this name for a while. Many PrimeMC players met me with this ign, but later forgot as I changed it to my new name. TheLittleGoddess I would say is my transformation to more maturity and involvement in the communities around me. The name has taught me to not have such a long ign and also to be more self aware. I stuck with TheLittleGoddess for over a year, almost reaching two years.

Goddessics- Ah here, at least we reach my, basically current, name. This is the result of me, being my extroverted self, finding my friend group at age 13 and maturing right along with them. This was also the time where I was deemed athletic enough to be a cheerleader. In my past, starting from age 3-9 I was a gymnast, who reached the level in which I needed to compete. I, being a young little girl who basically had no confidence, did not like to compete with the big kids and so I quit. I regret this with my whole being. So, I found a new sport, ice skating. That has nothing to do with my name but its alright. I maintained my flexibility and made the cheerleading squad in my 7th grade. This decision forced me to grow up, which I do not regret. Looking back I changed my name to Goddessics because I thought it was cool. I relate the name, TheLittleGoddess, to a Nutella skin, as that was the skin I wore for around a year. Going back to the subject, the suffix “ics” was just something I made up on the spot. I called myself a genius. This was also the time where I was officially part of the Prime community and there was a lot of judging going on. I wanted to fit in with the rest of the community as well, so the older I looked the better.

GoddessIsHawter- As I aged during my Prime years, I met some darling friends. Layla and Lyla were my favorites while another girl, Uni, was not my favorite. Layla and I were the duo, we were basically inseparable. She has the idea of to change all of our names to whatever we were called with-IsHawter- following it. So, I was GoddessIsHawter, and Layla was LaylaIsHawter. You get the point. As soon as my name changed I instantly regretted it. It was ugly and did not flow. This is my most regretted name. It has a misspelled word, but the word was trendy among the preteens of 2017, and looked immature. This is one of my biggest regrets.

Goddessics- As soon as the 30 day time was up, I changed my name back. This is the least explained name change there is. It is simple, I hated the name GoddessIsHawter.

goddessics- my current name. This was not changed by myself. It was unconsentually changed by the newly forums banned xNathaan. At that time, I was still friends with those group of boys. They used to mess around with me. When I was sleeping they thought it was a good idea to change my ign, well along with the password to my main and my alt. After waking from my beauty sleep it was to my horror that I could not log into my account! I immediately messaged all the people who had my account and asked them if they changed anything. Keep in mind that I am extremely lazy and do not have any protective services or the verification set up. So if you have the information to my account you can steal it if you’d like. This is one of the factors of why I left that friend group. I changed my password back and was satisfied. But alas, I do not learn from my mistakes. I gave away my account information to many others. At the end of the day, I would like to change it to a capitalized “g” but I just have not gotten to it yet. So, if you have my account information, I am politely urging you to change my ign back to a capitalized "G" and end my long lasting annoyance.

Timezone:
My current timezone is EST.

Primary Gamemode:
Prison

Why would you like to be a staff member?
There are many reasons of why I want to become staff. First off, the community of Opblocks is one of the most friendliest and welcoming I have experienced. The players have formed a long lasting bond between themselves and only look for the best in people. Keeping this in mind, the Opblocks staff team and I have been extremely close in the past and I got the opportunity to bond with many of them. As a result of this, I made many new friends and got extremely involved in the staff team and community. All the while, I have always been helping players start and understand the general gist of the server and answering player’s questions to the best of my ability. If not, I directed them to the most active or next available staff member for further assistance. From afar, I may not seem as friendly or caring as I am describing myself but in complete honestly I love the community as a whole and have grown to accommodate the different needs that may occur. Throughout the years, I have observed many players come and go, which is saddening but exciting as I get to meet more people. The dedication I have put forward into this server is immense in my eyes and my close friends. I have played through every version since I joined, even when the server was at it’s lowest I still played and tried to promote the server. My love for this environment is endless, which is my main motive for why I want to become staff. Additionally, I love helping players. Getting them involved and introducing them to players they might’ve never had the chance to talk to always manages to put a smile on my face. I love meeting different people, which is why I am seen more at night than during the day, as there are fewer players so I can talk to them in general chat opposed to private messaging. Overall, my love for the server and the involvement I have demonstrated have motivated me to apply for staff after all this time.

What makes you stand out over other applicants?
In my opinion, I have a multitude of attributes that set me apart from other individuals that are applying. One is my long lasting experience as a player. As stated before, I have been here for numerous years, which has given me a chance to observe the player base and know the outcomes of unexpected problems that may occur. Another is my current relations with the staff team. Throughout my play time I have been known to be extremely close with certain staff members or a group of them. Already I can prove that I can work well with others and be welcoming to new members of the staff team as time progresses. Additionally, I have been known to be extremely flexible and work on a floating time line. My availability is endless and will take on new challenges with confidence. Previously, I have been used to test and find bugs on new servers or been the “guinea pig” for new events. Furthermore, I have demonstrated on many different platforms that I have the ability to be professional and maintain a high composure. Despite my relaxed and emotion-driven state in game, I have presented many examples of professionalism throughout my time on this server. While playing with my friends my mindset was not on achieving a position on the staff team but now that I am finally applying I now have a valid reason to be withdrawn and composed. Lastly, I have been deeply involved in a number of staff members. This leads to my knowledge of different commands only available to staff members and the requirements needed to punish players accordingly. Combining my knowledge of the server and community with my curiosity and professionalism; I believe that I am a leading candidate of the applicants.

How active are you on the server? Describe your typical availability.
As of right now, the Coronavirus is affecting my general area so currently I do not go to school. Regardless, I still do have schoolwork that varies by day. When quarantine ends, my average playing time would be:

6:00pm- 4:00am (EST) [Quarantine-Monday-Thursday]

1am-8:am (EST) [Quaratine-Thursday-Sunday]

7:00pm-1:00am (EST) [Weekday with schooling]

1:00pm-4:00am (EST) [Weekend with schooling]

This is an average of what times I may be online. I cannot guarantee how long I may be online but those are my baseline hours of how often I play. Even though those are extremely wide segments of time, I tend to manage my time efficiently and get all of my work done beforehand.

What previous experience do you have with server moderation? If none, leave blank.

Haha. I date a lot of people who are staff.

When did you join OPBlocks?
I joined Opblocks around June of 2016. I cannot recall directly but I do remember that as soon as Opblocks and PrimeMC split I went to Prime, opposed to OpBlocks. I joined forums a while later to further my involvement as a player. Since then, I have played OpBlocks for around four years without any breaks. I continued to play even when management was shifted around and new changes were being imposed. My dedication towards this server is noticeable in my actions which are not often told to others.

Do you have any previous punishments on any server/s? If so, explain.
The punishments of all players cleared when ownership of the server transferred to Saito16. I had around 300 punishments at that time which were consequently wiped from my history. Many were mutes or bans for death threats, spamming, toxicity, filter bypass, disrespect/staff disrespect, and mute/ban bypassing. Now, I have around 60 punishments from 2019-current. Even though I have an increased amount of punishments compared to most players, that does not describe my character. I may have been extremely toxic and selfish in my past but my actions are now different. I can be professional and helpful all while being a benefit to the community. I hope that you can look past my history and see the niceties that I have put forward in the server.

https://opblocks.com/bans/history.php?uuid=1742e94c-ad41-4fc5-afa9-f6f367955e7d&from=bans

Are you able to record in viewable quality?

No : D

How many applications have you made prior to this? What date?

I've never wanted to be staff

Anything else?

Nah im good. Oh wait, yeah im banned rn but its coo

SCENARIOS

You notice the server is offline. What do you do?
I tell Saito and cry to him until he comes online and fixes it and I thank him and go back to egirling more money.

You are arguing with a player who starts attacking you. What do you do?

Throw some toxic insults back and if that doesn’t stop them I threaten to dox them. There are many instances of arguing. They can do one of three things, dox my phone number, tell me to stick a sock in it, or say that I am bad at egirling. If either of them occur I will instantly ban them or return the insult but with a wittier, more experienced insult cause I’ve been doing this for a long time. Or, I can either go back to my past and hit them on the forehead with the “death threats” stick. I know that might get me a 30d ban at this point, but no regrets!!

You catch a friend breaking the rules. How would you approach this situation?
“Lol” it off and do it too.

If a rule has been broken but is not fully explained, what will you do?
Since I am the master of getting punished for toxicity, cause that's basically the only unexplained punishment at this point, I know every definition and have empathy so I know what to do, don’t worry.

Last edited by a moderator:
+2

you are probably the nicest person I have ever seen on the server.

This application is extremely detailed. I hope the staff decide to accept you.

G

Goddessics

+2

you are probably the nicest person I have ever seen on the server.

This application is extremely detailed. I hope the staff decide to accept you.
Thank you!!! It means a lot! You are very nice as well hope we can talk in the future!

PUCK

ʀᴇᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ɢʜᴏꜱᴛʙᴜꜱᴛᴇʀ
Hey there! I have some feedback and some things I would suggest :D
No
Primary Gamemode:
Prison
Which prison?

There are many reasons of why I want to become staff.
Improper grammar. You would say "There are many reasons why I want to become staff", rather than "There are many reasons of why I want to become staff"
First off, the community of Opblocks is one of the most friendliest and welcoming I have experienced.
The name of the server is OPBlocks, not OpBlocks. OP is the abbreviation of Over Powered, and both of those words are capitalized. Therefore, it would be written out "OPBlocks".
The name of the server is OPBlocks, not OpBlocks. OP is the abbreviation of Over Powered, and both of those words are capitalized. Therefore, it would be written out "OPBlocks".
the Opblocks staff team and I have been extremely close in the past and I got the opportunity to bond with many of them. As a result of this, I made many new friends and got extremely involved in the staff team and community
I have always been helping players start
This is improper grammar again. You would say "I have always helped new players start", rather than "I have always been helping players start." Although it might not be your first language, having a good understanding of English and its grammatical aspects are a must when applying for staff on OPBlocks. I would suggest pasting this into grammarly.com or some other grammatical checker next time.
and understand the general gist of the server and answering player’s questions to the best of my ability.
This sentence reads "I have always been helping players start and understand the general gist of the server and answering player's questions to the best of my ability. Along with the issues in the first half of this sentence, "I have always been and understanding the general gist of the server and answering player's questions to the best of my ability.", does not make much sense. Again I recommend running this through a grammar checker next time.
Throughout the years, I have observed many players come and go, which is saddening but exciting as I get to meet more people.
This is a contradicting sentence.
, I have a multitude of attributes that set me apart from other individuals that are applying.
You say multitude, but then proceed to list about 3. Multitude means "a large number", and I wouldn't consider 3 or 4 very large.
Another is my current relations with the staff team.
k
My availability is endless
Using bigger words doesn't make you seem more professional. A few times throughout the application I notice that you are trying to sound more professional, and then at other times things just don't make sense. Try to find a good balance.

6:00pm- 4:00am (EST) [Quarantine-Monday-Thursday]

1am-8:am (EST) [Quaratine-Thursday-Sunday]

7:00pm-1:00am (EST) [Weekday with schooling]

1:00pm-4:00am (EST) [Weekend with schooling]
I cannot guarantee how long I may be online but those are my baseline hours of how often I play.
You don't need to put "(EST)" after every time frame when the sixth question asked is what is your timezone.
Haha. I date a lot of people who are staff.
I would suggest expanding on this question. What did you learn from these experiences? How would it translate to being staff now?
I joined Opblocks around June of 2016. I cannot recall directly but I do remember that as soon as Opblocks and PrimeMC split I went to Prime, opposed to OpBlocks. I joined forums a while later to further my involvement as a player. Since then, I have played OpBlocks
Again with the OpBlocks- remember it is OPBlocks.
I don't believe this is a word.
"Laugh out loud it off" Doesn't make much sense. I would suggest expanding a little more on this sentence.

Since I am the master of getting punished for toxicity, cause that's basically the only unexplained punishment at this point, I know every definition and have empathy so I know what to do, don’t worry.
I would suggest reading the rules more, and getting to know the server that you are applying for staff for. The description of toxicity is clearly stated on the rules page, as I have linked here. http://prntscr.com/s49d3v

In the past I would have said no, but in all honesty, you're recent decisions and how helpful you have been, along with the fact that you are an extremely nice and fun person to play with- hasn't changed my opinion at all

G

Goddessics

Honestly I would say that I gave it a 70% at the top and it kinda just went downhill from there! Obviously I did not get any help or check any of what I wrote. If I did it would be extremely professional and more put together. In all, this took me about 30 minutes to write and I posted it immediately. I know that there are mistakes and I understand that they are factors that are unprofessional. Also my history is a large factor into people not liking me. Although, I personally do not believe that I should receive this hate. I don't want this to be locked due to toxicity, and it was created just because I was bored and I wanted to have some fun. So I will politely ask for you to stop inappropriately talking about me and making up rumors, and move on to something else. Thank you <3

G

Goddessics

Tell me whats makin' you jump like that! S-I-M-P, Squirrels in my pants! Ain't got no chickens, Ain't got no rats... S-I-M-P, Squirrels in my pants! S to the I to the M to the P, Then maybe you can be moving like me... Step right over and watch me put it down...
Squirrels
Squirrels!
Step right over and watch me put it... S to the I to M to the P! @DestineForMemes

G

Goddessics

@xFlied I have succumbed to your wishes. Please advise me and improve the descriptions as even I, am not satisfied at the outcome.