Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

First Time Jitter clicking

This is a render test with Fraps recording at 120fps and rendered in 60fps with vegas pro.
The guy got really ****y thinking he could win with his helm off and with his L cape.
This is first fight of the day btw and I'm trying to jitter even though I can't.
I'll just stick to 9cps regular click since I don't like having shaky aim.

Tell me what you think of the render!

Im probably gonna use shadow girls renders since her renders look good.

NotDuck

This is a render test with Fraps recording at 120fps and rendered in 60fps with vegas pro.
The guy got really Caramel Appley thinking he could win with his helm off and with his L cape.
This is first fight of the day btw and I'm trying to jitter even though I can't.
It's angyma chill out bruh :(

angyma

XD

I was just playing around I recorded a few fights too maybe I have this one not sure.

PS: Rematch? ;)

kaia

The guy got really Caramel Appley thinking he could win with his helm off and with his L cape.

ur renders don't look good in the video lol

im not hating, you said it was a test so giving opinion ^^

Rizuri

Infamous Member

Butterfly works best for me. 12-16 cps depending on my energy level on the given day. Takes some time getting used to using your middle finger for clicking too and alternating but much better aim then jitter. I would like to pvp you on BL once but I feel like our timezones are way apart sadly

Last edited:
ur renders don't look good in the video lol

im not hating, you said it was a test so giving opinion ^^
I keep messing up. Thats why I keep trying new ones until I find a good one.
I keep setting the key frame to different numbers to find something I like.
Thanks for your opinion.

kaia

I keep messing up. Thats why I keep trying new ones until I find a good one.
I keep setting the key frame to different numbers to find something I like.
Thanks for your opinion.
post a video when you try shadowgirl's renders so we can see^^ i liek hers so it'll prob look bttr

i can't even run 60fps much less 120 frames on my old pc i used when i stilled play mc ???
The god has responded lol

Tbf it didn't look that bad, the music was a bit too high in my opinion, and thencrit particles were annoying asf to watch...
Keep going since this was just a test ;)

D

DannyBoyGamer32

I thought you knew that jitterclicking can cause arthritis!

i can't even run 60fps much less 120 frames on my old pc i used when i stilled play mc ???
I said 120 fps recording.
Recording in 120fps takes down fps by a lot. When I had my old laptop I got 20fps on kohi and yet I got like 1.1k elo in nodebuff.

The god has responded lol

Tbf it didn't look that bad, the music was a bit too high in my opinion, and thencrit particles were annoying asf to watch...
Keep going since this was just a test ;)
Thanks for your opinion. I turned particles to decreased so there isn't that much. The music isn't good, I agree. I put in that song cause I really like the rap part.

Thanks for your opinion. I turned particles to decreased so there isn't that much. The music isn't good, I agree. I put in that song cause I really like the rap part.
Should look better then ;)
This is one of my friends videos, and as you can see, the particles are annoying asf...