Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

XTimL a king pvper is back

Status
Not open for further replies.
So who remembers me, the one who really fears you all. If you don't know me u must be new. I am one of the toughest pvpers to fight. I've been looking for members to join me. Who wants to test out with me, I'm looking for good ones. Then we take over the arena as soon as we are the best but who's with me?

Fugitive

big cat manager
You are wrong, this isn't a introduction I was just trying to make a gang and let them know I was good at pvp.
Then I'd recommend putting more than what you wrote. If you wanted it to be a gang recruitment thread, you should include that in the OP.

Strength__xD

So who remembers me, the one who really fears you all. If you don't know me u must be new. I am one of the toughest pvpers to fight. I've been looking for members to join me. Who wants to test out with me, I'm looking for good ones. Then we take over the arena as soon as we are the best but who's with me?
Just sayinf xD you are not that good i pvp'ed with u on bubbelgum and i did not lose so xD

I'm from Old OPBlocks and I have No idea who you are :I

Status
Not open for further replies.