Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

What would you like to see in this server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loganm1908

Hey everyone,

As you probably have noticed, many players recently have been quitting this server in a whole, due to lack of updates, or "unfair" updates

I am making this thread to ask you all;
What would you like to see added or removed from this sever

Instead of asking you all to make suggestion threads, I am going to leave this thread open so you can respond with your ideas and thoughts. What don't you like, what do you want removed, what would you like to see added? Anything you would like to see added to the store online? What will keep you all happy and excited to play on this server, and what do you think would drag more people in

You don't need to answer all of those questions, just give us staff an idea on what we can do. If you have one good suggestion, I would say make a suggestion thread. But if you just want to throw ideas out there, comment below

Thank you for your time, and hopefully we will add some of the things you suggest or would like to see

CowOfSteel

sexy swede
Freeworld at prestige 10, Rewards for prestiging, A way of getting speed 3 and fly in mines and be able to /rename (with color codes) as a donator ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Last edited:

dialgag1

mod who has become a senior
1. Fix donor mine sell prices and /sellall
2. Find a way to get more players so the server isn't constantly dead
3. Add free world
4. Add something (not sure what) that players could do, so they'll have something more to do than simply mining and PvPing
5. Rewards for prestiging

OMG_Its_Rock

Stop paying Crainer to play on OPBlocks and pay a youtuber how will actually be committed to that server...
Just don't pay youtubers to do it so they fake reactions to things, dont give them /op. Just let them be them or just give them a small prize but no irl **** or just unfair advantages unless they want to show one thing that these things can do to show if you want to buy the things or not.

Im not going to to lie staff of opblocks, your making poor decisions and you are losing all your players that loved OPBlocks V1 like newborn, he quit because he isnt happy with the server, i got banned, LArs is quitting, and more players. People payed lots of money to OPBV1 and all you give them is a 50$ rank? "Oh you donated 500$ to OPBV1? Heres a 50$ rank." Me and StaleBreadstick had a convo about this. Its not fair. You opened this server just for money to be completely honest @trkey. The recent update was /flip... Come on guys, you should be focusing more on the bugs and different stuff. Not a /flip command you loose all your money to. People respond to this and these things have been suggested countless of times and nothing gets done. You pay a youtuber to play on here that cheats, abuses, and isnt fair. We grind for our picks and money, what does crainer do? Gets CandyLord right of the start of caramel. He should be legit like SSundee or CaptainSparklez, When CaptainSparklez cheats (Spawns things in) Its for a good reason and viewers don't get mad at him because it saves time for them. SSundee barely cheats and does everything legit, yes, there has been one time he cheated in exp but that was because he didnt have enough time but he payed crainer with EXP and tells his viewers. What does crainer do? Spawns in money and doesnt tell his fans, clearly he has enough time because all he does is livestream. People have been wanting and wanting and WANTING free world but that should be on the server when it opens, not added at a later date. I could go on much much MUCH longer but i won't. Staff of OPBlocks @Tuxx @Daqu @Redmancometh @argentina @trkey the opblocks community begs you do take action and worry about one server at a time and when OPBlocks is stable, then you can work on OPEmpire which i will not be joining. (Not stating myself considering i'm banned. One more thing, ADD SOMETHING ELSE FOR PLAYERS TO DO. Thank you for reading this and i know, i will get lots of hate for this (Most likely). Have a nice day.

Chrissehh

Resigned Meme
-Free world
-Please make it harder to prestige. I know it's 'OP' prison, but it's ridiculous how some people can fully prestige in less than a week.
-The rules ruin the server. Make them more realistic. Most players are leaving just because of unfair warnings and bans.
-Listen to your players c:

• Add perks for each prestige (it's been accepted like a month ago and still not added)
  • Add a free world for those who are prestige 10 - 15+
  • Not sure if others would like this, but I would like the max protection level for armor to be protection 4 again.
  • Add something to make players pvp more, maybe something like care packages? Because currently, the pvp is dead on Lollipop, not sure about Caramel though.
  • When you level up in pvp, you get 1 diamond and barely any money. You get other stuff but I forget, I think exp? Correct me if I'm wrong. These rewards are very bad, 1 diamond for leveling up? It doesn't make any sense, diamonds are very easy to obtain.
  • Being able to merge plots.
  • Like @WhyShouldIEver stated, a more active YouTuber would be nice. There will be more players online if there is a more dedicated one.
  • I would like for it to display the player's prestige next to their name, it will not take up much space. It can be displayed as "[P19]"
  • Chat and caps filter, it will save the staff's time a lot.
  • Maybe make etokens easier to get? Not sure if I'm the only one, but I get like 2 etokens for every 5 blocks mined, which in my opinion is not enough.
You can merge plots

dialgag1

mod who has become a senior
-Free world
-Please make it harder to prestige. I know it's 'OP' prison, but it's ridiculous how some people can fully prestige in less than a week.
-The rules ruin the server. Make them more realistic. Most players are leaving just because of unfair warnings and bans.
-Listen to your players c:
About prestiging, 577 mil to rank up to Rank1 to Rank31 is already a lot. If you're a non-donor, you practically have to mine for at least 4 hours total to be able to rankup (bear in mind you start with a horrible pick, and need to mine a lot so you receive etokens and can upgrade it). So I don't think prestiging should be made harder.

D

DannyBoyGamer32

Just don't pay youtubers to do it so they fake reactions to things, dont give them /op. Just let them be them or just give them a small prize but no irl **** or just unfair advantages unless they want to show one thing that these things can do to show if you want to buy the things or not.
Don't give BOTH. Let them be like me. PLAY LEGIT

I would like to see-

- Rewards for prestiging
- Add Freeworld
- A more active youtuber on lollipop
- More updates
- Fix amount of bug abusers/ hackers
- Add things to pvp
- More enchants
- Better staff *cough* Emecay *cough*
- Add a better way to get money
- Make it where the server is not dead

34D

Easier way to get etokens
Increase enchantment levels to around 500
More staff like @emelade Because she is to amazing
Rewards for prestiging

Rizuri

Infamous Member
Yes I agree rewards for prestiging is definitely needed and is very important as people would want to benefit from prestiges

Rizuri

Infamous Member
Yes I want /marry. How am I supposed to farm a the ladies without /marry. Oh and we should have the old backpack system to keep extra stuff and maybe /stack do that we can like stack potions if they are implemented which they should be

Status
Not open for further replies.