Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

What would you like to see in this server

Status
Not open for further replies.

finnoybu

1. Sell multipliers for Prestige. Like 0.5% for each Prestige level
2. Freeworld (survival map with claimblocks)
3. /baltop
4. /p alias

EDIT: #4 already exists. /plot set alias <aliasname>. :)

Last edited:

ShiroHibikii

1. Sell multipliers for Prestige. Like 0.5% for each Prestige level
2. Freeworld (survival map with claimblocks)
3. /baltop
4. /p alias
1) 0.5% per Prestige means that you will technically have a 15.5% multiplier at Max Prestige (31), which is OP as hell.
2) Freeworld should be coming soon.
3) You can't do the command /baltop but can find the first page of baltop at /spawn
4) No idea what that is lol ;3

ShiroHibikii

What I would like to see in the server is:
1) Bug Fixes
2) Prestige Display
3) A whole prices rework
4) Please get a YouTuber who will actually be playing actively on the server to maintain the playerbase.
5) Prestige Rewards even if you have reached maxed Prestige (FeelsBadMan)
6) Stop trkey from being a money*****
7) GET ACTIVE DEVS, GOD PLEASE. I barely see redman or any of the developers on nowadays to help with the bugs.
8) Make the server a bit more rewarding, in turn make it harder to rankup.
9) Stop making other servers, focus on the ones that the people are dying to love again. No one is going to play on OPEmpire, that's a huge fact, that proves that all Alex wants is money.
10) Backpack upgrades
11) Free World?????? How long as it been?????
12) Remove the useless custom enchants and replace them with enchants that will be of use. Literally...
13) Give some hints to the community on what is ACTUALLY coming instead of giving false hopes which will just make players leave with a bad reputation on the server. When you promise something WILL be coming, do it quick and not make us wait like a month for a simple half-assed update that has a ton of bugs.
14) Get potential staff (Coolkish is doing a pretty good job with the applications and stuff not gonna lie)
15) Where was the questing system that you said you would bring back when you released the server??
16) PvP is dull af, make it more worthwhile and rewarding to PvP to attract players.
17) More OBTAINABLE candy that is not from the server store.
18) Custom Titles
19) Crates are Garbage, fix them.
20) How long are you going to keep the sale up? My god.
21) Different ways and uses of money/tokens.
I really have much more but can't remember lmao.

Owl

Dedicated Member
Hey everyone,

As you probably have noticed, many players recently have been quitting this server in a whole, due to lack of updates, or "unfair" updates

I am making this thread to ask you all;
What would you like to see added or removed from this sever

Instead of asking you all to make suggestion threads, I am going to leave this thread open so you can respond with your ideas and thoughts. What don't you like, what do you want removed, what would you like to see added? Anything you would like to see added to the store online? What will keep you all happy and excited to play on this server, and what do you think would drag more people in

You don't need to answer all of those questions, just give us staff an idea on what we can do. If you have one good suggestion, I would say make a suggestion thread. But if you just want to throw ideas out there, comment below

Thank you for your time, and hopefully we will add some of the things you suggest or would like to see
Idea taker GIVE ME CREDIT THATS MY IDEA

Loganm1908

Idea taker GIVE ME CREDIT THATS MY IDEA
Speed I'm sorry if you posted something similar to this, I promise you I didn't see it before hand. It was someone I wanted to add myself to see what I can recommend directly towards the staff team. I wasn't aware you have already started something similar. Great minds think alike

Owl

Dedicated Member
Speed I'm sorry if you posted something similar to this, I promise you I didn't see it before hand. It was someone I wanted to add myself to see what I can recommend directly towards the staff team. I wasn't aware you have already started something similar. Great minds think alike
Yeah but can I have credit I'm trying to grow the SpeedsOPBlockNews channel for the kids xD daily news story's on my profile.

finnoybu

1) 0.5% per Prestige means that you will technically have a 15.5% multiplier at Max Prestige (31), which is OP as hell.
2) Freeworld should be coming soon.
3) You can't do the command /baltop but can find the first page of baltop at /spawn
4) No idea what that is lol ;3
1) Actually, a 15.5% multiplier would be 0.155 - meaning $100 becomes $115.5
2) awesome
3) but that doesn't give you your own rank, does it?
4) its Plot Alias. Kinda like /nick, but for your plot

Mutah

Dedicated Member
The free world would be a great upgrade, and heads would be great to be implemented. Also if you are Chomper rank you should be able to get the chomper kits and below

Rizuri

Infamous Member
Ok So I think the best thing we can do for this server is just do everything that had been stated before this post
Genius
What an MLG!
But srsly /marry man
How am I supposed to *cough cough* without this sick command
I think /mlg wouldn't be too bad too
:p

xAlphaCat

Im not going to to lie staff of opblocks, your making poor decisions and you are losing all your players that loved OPBlocks V1 like newborn, he quit because he isnt happy with the server, i got banned, LArs is quitting, and more players. People payed lots of money to OPBV1 and all you give them is a 50$ rank? "Oh you donated 500$ to OPBV1? Heres a 50$ rank." Me and StaleBreadstick had a convo about this. Its not fair. You opened this server just for money to be completely honest @trkey. The recent update was /flip... Come on guys, you should be focusing more on the bugs and different stuff. Not a /flip command you loose all your money to. People respond to this and these things have been suggested countless of times and nothing gets done. You pay a youtuber to play on here that cheats, abuses, and isnt fair. We grind for our picks and money, what does crainer do? Gets CandyLord right of the start of caramel. He should be legit like SSundee or CaptainSparklez, When CaptainSparklez cheats (Spawns things in) Its for a good reason and viewers don't get mad at him because it saves time for them. SSundee barely cheats and does everything legit, yes, there has been one time he cheated in exp but that was because he didnt have enough time but he payed crainer with EXP and tells his viewers. What does crainer do? Spawns in money and doesnt tell his fans, clearly he has enough time because all he does is livestream. People have been wanting and wanting and WANTING free world but that should be on the server when it opens, not added at a later date. I could go on much much MUCH longer but i won't. Staff of OPBlocks @Tuxx @Daqu @Redmancometh @argentina @trkey the opblocks community begs you do take action and worry about one server at a time and when OPBlocks is stable, then you can work on OPEmpire which i will not be joining. (Not stating myself considering i'm banned. One more thing, ADD SOMETHING ELSE FOR PLAYERS TO DO. Thank you for reading this and i know, i will get lots of hate for this (Most likely). Have a nice day.
I'm with you. I was a pretty popular OG on lollipop and had. Lots of fun, I'm honestly thinking about quitting but I'm still giving OPB its chance

1---- add prestige rewards
2----Stop with all the gambling options, just stick with one. Along with making it so you dont lose more than u win
3----Please get a new anti-cheat, i mean theres not many hackers but when theres hackers with alts? its a endless cycle.
3----Stop the /a j glitch were you dont stay in the arena.
4---- have different /a j modes like one with armor, speed, speed with armor, and ect.
5---- Finally we need /vote if the server will get popular. Also if you vote you should have a chance of getting like a vote key, common key, uncommon, ect.

Thanks for reading this, stranger, friend, person.

Status
Not open for further replies.