PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

What should I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i meant something that could make me money :/
Not sure if Signshop scams are allowed. but that's the most effective way to get quick money.
Reminder: If it is allowed and you do it. It will ruin your Popularity and you won't be trusted at all. But money is money ;)

Not sure if Signshop scams are allowed. but that's the most effective way to get quick money.
Reminder: If it is allowed and you do it. It will ruin your Popularity and you won't be trusted at all. But money is money ;)
I want a popular/steady way to make money and a cool plot... so idk

DdubsRulez2

Infamous Member
Scamming isn't allowed.

maybe i should make a parkour/maze course for fun and there is gonna be a donation area to support it

J

JustMe03

I don't know if they are allowed but if you have destroyer rank or higher you could make a S mine profit shop where they sell to you for more than the S vendor and then you sell to the destroyer vendor than they sell to you. WIN WIN FOR ALL!
Waste of time

OfficialFood

or you steal your mom's cc, buy cg. then make the whole plot an automated candy farm. then, have dubs filling up, go to cg mine and sell them :)

Status
Not open for further replies.