PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Well Then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ngb9

Well you know I didn't see tI cohis coming for myself but you know. I really used to love this server, it was the best thing back then. But now after the merge Op Blocks has changed. I really used to have so much fun but I don't know if I've changed or if it is just the fact the server is terrible now. Everything has changed, yeah some staff are good and some are terrible, but that's just something none of us can change. @Tuxx (sorry for tag) your a great manager keep up the good work that you do for the server. I also want to say that @Fugitive @Mochi and @BabeElijah are the best staff on the server. This is all my opinion, now its time to get to the main part. Alex, I don't get it, you don't do what is needed yeah I like that this is back. I think that this server is nothing in no way like the last one, you promised so much but did so little. You pay Crainer to bring more players, but your getting rid of the people that had played there for so long. I just don't understand what the point of this was, we wanted our old server back one of THE BEST servers back, this is such a problem. You just ruined one of the best servers that was ever made. I left for a long time when I was banned, when I came back i saw what happened when crainer left. Just to think this server was amazing at one point I just don't understand how you could of done this to so many people.
This is a note to all of my friends @DdubsRulez2 @PlasmaBoyPvP @Stubbie @McPathos @GalaxyTurtle @wvq @Strength__xD @AlphaCat_ I could name a lot more but I'm not going to. All of you made my experiences better in some way and I will miss you.
I know that tons of you hate me but you know this server has turned to the worst. @trkey pretty soon your going to have no one but crainer fanboys and when you do, you will probably send another email to try and get them back. But maybe this time no one is going to come back. This server has the worst community now and I don't see anything happening to help you. Well I hope you enjoy not caring about anyone accept for very few. I will miss all of you and I hope you all enjoyed it more than me. I might come back if opblocks REALLY comes back this time. Well I'm finally leaving this cancer community, hope you enjoy while I'm gone.
Sad to see you leave. Good luck in da future and come back some day.

Hungered

nu, anyways sad to see you leave, have a bright future ahead of yourself and hopefully come back here one day. Bye!

Status
Not open for further replies.