Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Well Then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Owl

Dedicated Member
Well you know I didn't see tI cohis coming for myself but you know. I really used to love this server, it was the best thing back then. But now after the merge Op Blocks has changed. I really used to have so much fun but I don't know if I've changed or if it is just the fact the server is terrible now. Everything has changed, yeah some staff are good and some are terrible, but that's just something none of us can change. @Tuxx (sorry for tag) your a great manager keep up the good work that you do for the server. I also want to say that @Fugitive @Mochi and @BabeElijah are the best staff on the server. This is all my opinion, now its time to get to the main part. Alex, I don't get it, you don't do what is needed yeah I like that this is back. I think that this server is nothing in no way like the last one, you promised so much but did so little. You pay Crainer to bring more players, but your getting rid of the people that had played there for so long. I just don't understand what the point of this was, we wanted our old server back one of THE BEST servers back, this is such a problem. You just ruined one of the best servers that was ever made. I left for a long time when I was banned, when I came back i saw what happened when crainer left. Just to think this server was amazing at one point I just don't understand how you could of done this to so many people.
This is a note to all of my friends @DdubsRulez2 @PlasmaBoyPvP @Stubbie @McPathos @GalaxyTurtle @wvq @Strength__xD @AlphaCat_ I could name a lot more but I'm not going to. All of you made my experiences better in some way and I will miss you.
I know that tons of you hate me but you know this server has turned to the worst. @trkey pretty soon your going to have no one but crainer fanboys and when you do, you will probably send another email to try and get them back. But maybe this time no one is going to come back. This server has the worst community now and I don't see anything happening to help you. Well I hope you enjoy not caring about anyone accept for very few. I will miss all of you and I hope you all enjoyed it more than me. I might come back if opblocks REALLY comes back this time. Well I'm finally leaving this cancer community, hope you enjoy while I'm gone.

Jerreinemy

Well you know I didn't see tI cohis coming for myself but you know. I really used to love this server, it was the best thing back then. But now after the merge Op Blocks has changed. I really used to have so much fun but I don't know if I've changed or if it is just the fact the server is terrible now. Everything has changed, yeah some staff are good and some are terrible, but that's just something none of us can change. @Tuxx (sorry for tag) your a great manager keep up the good work that you do for the server. I also want to say that @Fugitive @Mochi and @BabeElijah are the best staff on the server. This is all my opinion, now its time to get to the main part. Alex, I don't get it, you don't do what is needed yeah I like that this is back. I think that this server is nothing in no way like the last one, you promised so much but did so little. You pay Crainer to bring more players, but your getting rid of the people that had played there for so long. I just don't understand what the point of this was, we wanted our old server back one of THE BEST servers back, this is such a problem. You just ruined one of the best servers that was ever made. I left for a long time when I was banned, when I came back i saw what happened when crainer left. Just to think this server was amazing at one point I just don't understand how you could of done this to so many people.
This is a note to all of my friends @DdubsRulez2 @PlasmaBoyPvP @Stubbie @McPathos @GalaxyTurtle @wvq @Strength__xD @AlphaCat_ I could name a lot more but I'm not going to. All of you made my experiences better in some way and I will miss you.
I know that tons of you hate me but you know this server has turned to the worst. @trkey pretty soon your going to have no one but crainer fanboys and when you do, you will probably send another email to try and get them back. But maybe this time no one is going to come back. This server has the worst community now and I don't see anything happening to help you. Well I hope you enjoy not caring about anyone accept for very few. I will miss all of you and I hope you all enjoyed it more than me. I might come back if opblocks REALLY comes back this time. Well I'm finally leaving this cancer community, hope you enjoy while I'm gone.
Hit it square on the noses, only reason I come back is to see my friends and for the rank, but knowing I spent 100pluss on the other server and I get a 40 rank on this, makes me mad I probley will be right behind you if I find a decent server to play on...

Owl

Dedicated Member
Hit it square on the noses, only reason I come back is to see my friends and for the rank, but knowing I spent 100pluss on the other server and I get a 40 rank on this, makes me mad I probley will be right behind you if I find a decent server to play on...
U got my skype man hmu when you get outta work/I think you blocked me xD
Sad to see you leave. Hope I get on your friends list as my bois @DdubsRulez2, @Stubbie, and @xAlphaCat are on the list. Have fun on what you end up doing
You are man you are ;)

ShiroHibikii

The change never bothered me in all honesty, people have been comparing this to the old one which is rather understandable. I came back to OPB V2 with an open and competitive mind, this is new, this is not V1, but rather like Prime V2. When people say they want V1 back I really understand but I can't help but feel sorrow for them because they miss V1 but don't have the open mind to handle the changes in V2. I understand where you are coming from Speed, but I have to say I experienced much worse communities than this. There may be Crainer fanboys around but they are all humans as well. Regardless of where they came from and their age, I try to treat them with respect even though I may get frustrated at their stupidity. Calling this server a cancer community now is a big no no, do remember that the players itself are what creates the community, not the server. If you call the community cancer, you are referring to every single one of us who are still willing to play the server. It hasn't even been a month since release and some of the bugs have been fixed, be patient for content if you want to see more. Nonetheless, sad to see you go, talked to you quite a few times on TeamSpeak, fun times.

wvq

My friends list looked a bit like this: Speed__xD

Now it looks like this:

Sad to see you go :( You were my only friend.

xAlphaCat

Aw no. Thanks for the tag <3 anyway I didn't get to OP on pmc and I kinda just played there occasionally. I'm kinda in agreement with @KryoticBaka obviously it's different than v1. The economy is about a 1/10 of what is. (100mil is like 1bil) I enjoy blowing up the mine but u dearly miss my 300pick. @Speed__xD if you are going to play on another server lemme know fam.

DdubsRulez2

Infamous Member
The change never bothered me in all honesty, people have been comparing this to the old one which is rather understandable. I came back to OPB V2 with an open and competitive mind, this is new, this is not V1, but rather like Prime V2. When people say they want V1 back I really understand but I can't help but feel sorrow for them because they miss V1 but don't have the open mind to handle the changes in V2. I understand where you are coming from Speed, but I have to say I experienced much worse communities than this. There may be Crainer fanboys around but they are all humans as well. Regardless of where they came from and their age, I try to treat them with respect even though I may get frustrated at their stupidity. Calling this server a cancer community now is a big no no, do remember that the players itself are what creates the community, not the server. If you call the community cancer, you are referring to every single one of us who are still willing to play the server. It hasn't even been a month since release and some of the bugs have been fixed, be patient for content if you want to see more. Nonetheless, sad to see you go, talked to you quite a few times on TeamSpeak, fun times.
Not Hating on prime or OPBlocks, but I agree that this is primev2 and not opblocksv2
And to NewBorn, will you stay on the forums? You better stay in contact with me.

VSaucy

Dude shuttup, you are coming back. Players who make leaving threads like this come back 99% of the time unless it's something serious.

but knowing I spent 100pluss on the other server and I get a 40 rank on this, makes me mad I probley will be right behind you if I find a decent server to play on...
It's business, running a server is a business and the owners will find every possible way to drain money of you

wvq

Even /sellall costs in real life money. This server is in it for the money.

Edit: And is this server following the Mojang EULA?

wvq

Saucy I got muted for saying "kys ingame" to no one. XD. I would rather Jacob Sartorius and Misha than OPBlocks

365 Day Mute

Owl

Dedicated Member
I am actually leaving all of this is real, yeah it's more like prime v2 but I still want what was promised unless they make a MAJOR change then I'm gone for good I'll let you all know where I'm going when I find it out

wvq

Speed I want to build my plot so bad cos I have been working on it but I am muted for saying "kys ingame" for 365 days sooooooo, I will quit after finishing my plot?
Also can you PM me or tell me the server you are gonna play on?

Edit: And I have no alts to type. Rip

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.