Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Well, its been ages ._.

Well hello there community! some of you might know me, some of you might not, and chances are everyone forgot about me lol. My name on opblocks is GamerGoki and is a nickname that I use quite frequently since many people remember me by it. It's been so long since I last played this server, as in the last time I did play was back when the server merged with another sever [Not gonna put the name on here in-case I'm breaking rules]. That happened sooo long ago.

Now that the backstory is done, onto me! I literally re-joined the server after I got an email saying I could get a free pickaxe. At first I wasn't gonna bother because I didn't play anymore [and its about midnight when I am typing this in america EST], but I came on and got the pickaxe and decided to log back onto my forums account. There are SO many changes that it's like a different place and I have the urge to explore it and chat with the community and get to know everyone better. Even if you don't know me I don't mind if you send me a message on the forum or in-game if you're up to chat, I love talking to everyone since it makes me feel like I'm needed. Anyway that's about all really, if you don't like to read then sorry for having you read this but thanks anyways because now you know a bit about me! As far as me in real-life I wanna get connected with the community again before I do anything like that. Thanks for reading, and see you in the mines! ~Goki

merighthere

Dedicated Member
Well hello there community! some of you might know me, some of you might not, and chances are everyone forgot about me lol. My name on opblocks is GamerGoki and is a nickname that I use quite frequently since many people remember me by it. It's been so long since I last played this server, as in the last time I did play was back when the server merged with another sever [Not gonna put the name on here in-case I'm breaking rules]. That happened sooo long ago.

Now that the backstory is done, onto me! I literally re-joined the server after I got an email saying I could get a free pickaxe. At first I wasn't gonna bother because I didn't play anymore [and its about midnight when I am typing this in america EST], but I came on and got the pickaxe and decided to log back onto my forums account. There are SO many changes that it's like a different place and I have the urge to explore it and chat with the community and get to know everyone better. Even if you don't know me I don't mind if you send me a message on the forum or in-game if you're up to chat, I love talking to everyone since it makes me feel like I'm needed. Anyway that's about all really, if you don't like to read then sorry for having you read this but thanks anyways because now you know a bit about me! As far as me in real-life I wanna get connected with the community again before I do anything like that. Thanks for reading, and see you in the mines! ~Goki
Heya, and welcome back! \;D/ <3
Hey, Goku! Welcome back to OPBlocks! :)
This guy is bad (<3Eli)