Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Welcome in my world

Strength__xD

Hello, OPBlockers!

So most of you already know me but for the people that do not know me

Nice to meet u :D
My name is Bram and I'm from Belgium I'm a well know player on the old OPBlocks that's how a lot off people know me mostly from pvp so now it's time to learn the real Bram AKA Strength__xD

So my name is Bram I'm from Belgium I just turned 18 and I'm learning hard on school for ma job later I chose to follow class where we learn how to fix/make cars and that kinda stuff

my hobbies are playing with my brothers and I work with children in a hospital I do have a lot of free time that's why I started video games first I started Minecraft but I hated it to be honest so I started CSGO I'm Global elite for the people that are wondering now CSGO is boring so after 4 months I was like lets just play Minecraft again now I'm Back at OPBlocks and saw a lot of ma good old friends and that's good but now I want to make new friends
so feel free to msg me on forums and in game !

Have a great day

Bram/Strength

Last edited:

ItzInfernal

Hello, OPBlockers!

So most of you already know me but for the people that do not know me

Nice to meet u :D
My name is Bram and I'm from Belgium I'm a well know player on the old OPBlocks that's how a lot off people know me mostly from pvp so now it's time to learn the real Bram AKA Strength__xD

So my name is Bram I'm from Belgium I just turned 1 and I'm learning hard on school for ma job later I chose to follow class where we learn how to fix/make cars and that kinda stuff

my hobbies are playing with my brothers and I work with children in a hospital I do have a lot of free time that's why I started video games first I started Minecraft but I hated it to be honest so I started CSGO I'm Global elite for the people that are wondering now CSGO is boring so after 4 months I was like lets just play Minecraft again now I'm Back at OPBlocks and saw a lot of ma good old friends and that's good but now I want to make new friends
so feel free to msg me on forums and in game !

Have a great day

Bram/Strength
You just said that you just turned 1.

Owl

Dedicated Member
Hey strength, I know you play minecraft and Csgo but what other games do you like if there are any?
Also why did u take my 1k Ks in opb1