Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Weekends

Thane

What do you guys think about weekends? You just get to lay around and do nothing all day. Just relax maybe take a dip in the pool?

Thane

I'm not post farming

These off topic discussions don't even really count as messages.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mutah

Dedicated Member
What do you guys think about weekends? You just get to lay around and do nothing all day. Just relax maybe take a dip in the pool?
1 its annoying
2 no one really cares
3 for most people here its still winter/spring its cold
4 no one says "lets take a dip in the pool" its old timey
These off topic discussions don't even really count as messages.
still annoying
6 lets be honest most people on this server sit on it and do nothing
7 some people like to post useless things on the forums
there the weekends

34D

1 its annoying
2 no one really cares
3 for most people here its still winter/spring its cold
4 no one says "lets take a dip in the pool" its old timey
still annoying
6 lets be honest most people on this server sit on it and do nothing
7 some people like to post useless things on the forums
there the weekends
you forgot to add fortnite to #7

G

Goddessics

Just ignore what doesn’t apply to you. I’m too lazy to edit everything.

1) this won’t ever happen

2) tbh this is kinda dumb as you’re the only one who cares that much

3) this isn’t toxic, it’s just disagreeing. If you can’t take feedback then why are you here

4) if you’re trying to be “mature” then you’re not. It’s making you look like a whining seven year old

5) just leave lmfao

6) you’ve been here for like 3 days, stop trying to change something to your liking when it’s already like this.

7) If you want us to change then you need to talk individually to each of us

8) you need to understand that some of us don’t understand as well as other

9) everyone has their entitled opinions, you need to respect that please

10) I disagree with this suggestion because if punishments were added then OpBlocks would visually change and start to collapse a bit

Mutah, you aren’t even toxic. Like I mean you can be quite a pain in the ass to other people occasionally, but it’s only for criticism. You point out the negatives that they have to work on, and people agree to that, so thank you. But there are some people that are just outright mean. Those people have impacted the forums so much that you would get one HELL of a complaint against it if you banned them all from forums. All of us play a part in the community.

Like you said, about the spear thing (not going to quote it) but it’s easier to just leave us the hell alone and move along. Its not like you’re going to stay here for eternity or you’re being forced here. If you dislike the general mood here then leave. Not trying to be rude or anything but when you start hating on the players they will hate on you because you’re new. Nothing against new players it’s just that the opinion you have is different then the opinion the well-known people have. You have the control over you. Trying to change people won’t work at all, you will only succeed in making them more upset and angry.

Also stated above, I, myself, don’t see any negativity? It’s mostly just how annoyed they are about this. No one prefers to be shamed. When people call me toxic that aren’t my friends I’m always open to snap back at them. It’s just the type of people here.

As Gia stated above, we need to look on the bright side. Well some of our bright sides are clouded with our personal judgement over the person. Basically, if you piss us off too much, we will piss you off as well.

What you said about how you were going to get me banned off forums. To be honest, THIS IS DUMB TO SOME OF US. Like, stop trying to apply for staff when you’re unknown. You try hard in this category and just piss like half the community off.There’s a thing called understanding

Let’s just say that you wiped out all the “toxic” players. Well there’s going to be more sooner or later. It’s not like you’re permanently killing them off. There are some people with multiple accounts here. Also, people’s moods and overall emotions change. So if someone who was initially nice in the first place, can easily become a “toxic” player. What I’m saying is that once you get rid of people, other people can and will easily take their place.

When you say that you should only focus on the bright side, you’re wrong. Constructive criticism can take a business or place a long way. It helps the managers/owners see what the players disagree with so they can fix that. If there wasn’t constructive criticism then OpBlocks would have to guess what the players wanted. As an example, Amazing hosts vote parties on their discord where you can vote and he sees what the majority of the players enjoy the most.

After rereading everything you said, I am offended myself that you would call someone a “bad person” in the community. No one is a bad person. It’s their opinion so you must endure it and take it into your point of view. There’s nothing wrong in viewing something as dumb. Actually, I see a lot of things as dumb. Another thing is where you contradict yourself. You say “get out of here, you hater” but you’re the one hating on me. So I don’t take this post as seriously as I should be.

Finally, you seemed awfully immature when writing this. It makes you seem childish and a little confused about the topic. Most of us see nothing wrong in this.

If you read this all, thank you <3 please don’t delete this. I worked hard on this and I want to be able to share my opinion with these individuals.

What the actual hell are you on? You have no experience with the server. You aren’t showing up on my radar because you’re so low. Like actually leave please!

Well firstly, this guy apparently doesn’t get my threats and how they’re true. Another thing is this person is SO DELUDED that he can’t understand simple words coming out of my mouth. Third reason is how he, himself, threatened me saying that I’ll get banned off of forums because of my toxicity and how I was post farming. Sweetie it’s called proving a point. You have bad grammar and also can’t seem to capitalize anything. Finally you’re just downright stupid.

After rereading everything you said, I am offended myself that you would call someone a “bad person” in the community. No one is a bad person. It’s their opinion so you must endure it and take it into your point of view. There’s nothing wrong in viewing something as dumb. Actually, I see a lot of things as dumb. Another thing is where you contradict yourself. You say “get out of here, you hater” but you’re the one hating on me. So I don’t take this post as seriously as I should be.

What you said about how you were going to get me banned off forums. To be honest, THIS IS DUMB TO SOME OF US. Like, stop trying to apply for staff when you’re unknown. You try hard in this category and just piss like half the community off.There’s a thing called understanding

Not trying to be rude or anything but when you start hating on the players they will hate on you because you’re new. Nothing against new players it’s just that the opinion you have is different then the opinion the well-known people have. You have the control over you. Trying to change people won’t work at all, you will only succeed in making them more upset and angry.

I actually have no idea why you’re applying. I hope this is a troll application because it’s so bad. Literally you’re so un known and no one likes you. I’ve never seen you ingame, talked to you or even heard of you before.

First off, why are you applying when you have 30-50 messages. It’s so stupid. All you did was post farm and randomly talk to people that you don’t know. Like actually stop. Please. No one knows you, you need to be well-known to be even given a chance to apply.

Ok what the actual **** is wrong with your mind. Like in all seriousness there is something extremely wrong with you. Stop trying to be cool and post farming and just being annoying. You think you’re above us all but you’re just making yourself look like a **** and also an idiot. You will never fit in with us. You’re so ****ing irrelevant and no one gives a **** about who you are and what you think. Now please. Leave OpBlocks and its players the **** alone and good riddance. I hope you leave forums before you get banned off of it. At least that will make you seem a bit more sane.

Whoo!! All the paragraphs that I’ve said on here!

Mutah

Dedicated Member
Mutah, you aren’t even toxic. Like I mean you can be quite a pain in the ass to other people occasionally, but it’s only for criticism. You point out the negatives that they have to work on, and people agree to that, so thank you. But there are some people that are just outright mean. Those people have impacted the forums so much that you would get one HELL of a complaint against it if you banned them all from forums. All of us play a part in the community.
hehe thx babe

HUNKULES

Just ignore what doesn’t apply to you. I’m too lazy to edit everything.

1) this won’t ever happen

2) tbh this is kinda dumb as you’re the only one who cares that much

3) this isn’t toxic, it’s just disagreeing. If you can’t take feedback then why are you here

4) if you’re trying to be “mature” then you’re not. It’s making you look like a whining seven year old

5) just leave lmfao

6) you’ve been here for like 3 days, stop trying to change something to your liking when it’s already like this.

7) If you want us to change then you need to talk individually to each of us

8) you need to understand that some of us don’t understand as well as other

9) everyone has their entitled opinions, you need to respect that please

10) I disagree with this suggestion because if punishments were added then OpBlocks would visually change and start to collapse a bit

Like you said, about the spear thing (not going to quote it) but it’s easier to just leave us the hell alone and move along. Its not like you’re going to stay here for eternity or you’re being forced here. If you dislike the general mood here then leave. Not trying to be rude or anything but when you start hating on the players they will hate on you because you’re new. Nothing against new players it’s just that the opinion you have is different then the opinion the well-known people have. You have the control over you. Trying to change people won’t work at all, you will only succeed in making them more upset and angry.

Also stated above, I, myself, don’t see any negativity? It’s mostly just how annoyed they are about this. No one prefers to be shamed. When people call me toxic that aren’t my friends I’m always open to snap back at them. It’s just the type of people here.

As Gia stated above, we need to look on the bright side. Well some of our bright sides are clouded with our personal judgement over the person. Basically, if you piss us off too much, we will piss you off as well.

Let’s just say that you wiped out all the “toxic” players. Well there’s going to be more sooner or later. It’s not like you’re permanently killing them off. There are some people with multiple accounts here. Also, people’s moods and overall emotions change. So if someone who was initially nice in the first place, can easily become a “toxic” player. What I’m saying is that once you get rid of people, other people can and will easily take their place.

When you say that you should only focus on the bright side, you’re wrong. Constructive criticism can take a business or place a long way. It helps the managers/owners see what the players disagree with so they can fix that. If there wasn’t constructive criticism then OpBlocks would have to guess what the players wanted. As an example, Amazing hosts vote parties on their discord where you can vote and he sees what the majority of the players enjoy the most.

Finally, you seemed awfully immature when writing this. It makes you seem childish and a little confused about the topic. Most of us see nothing wrong in this.

If you read this all, thank you <3 please don’t delete this. I worked hard on this and I want to be able to share my opinion with these individuals.

What the actual hell are you on? You have no experience with the server. You aren’t showing up on my radar because you’re so low. Like actually leave please!

Well firstly, this guy apparently doesn’t get my threats and how they’re true. Another thing is this person is SO DELUDED that he can’t understand simple words coming out of my mouth. Third reason is how he, himself, threatened me saying that I’ll get banned off of forums because of my toxicity and how I was post farming. Sweetie it’s called proving a point. You have bad grammar and also can’t seem to capitalize anything. Finally you’re just downright stupid.

Not trying to be rude or anything but when you start hating on the players they will hate on you because you’re new. Nothing against new players it’s just that the opinion you have is different then the opinion the well-known people have. You have the control over you. Trying to change people won’t work at all, you will only succeed in making them more upset and angry.

I actually have no idea why you’re applying. I hope this is a troll application because it’s so bad. Literally you’re so un known and no one likes you. I’ve never seen you ingame, talked to you or even heard of you before.

First off, why are you applying when you have 30-50 messages. It’s so stupid. All you did was post farm and randomly talk to people that you don’t know. Like actually stop. Please. No one knows you, you need to be well-known to be even given a chance to apply.

Ok what the actual Fudge is wrong with your mind. Like in all seriousness there is something extremely wrong with you. Stop trying to be cool and post farming and just being annoying. You think you’re above us all but you’re just making yourself look like a Dots and also an idiot. You will never fit in with us. You’re so Fudgeing irrelevant and no one gives a Sugar about who you are and what you think. Now please. Leave OpBlocks and its players the Fudge alone and good riddance. I hope you leave forums before you get banned off of it. At least that will make you seem a bit more sane.

Whoo!! All the paragraphs that I’ve said on here!
Points off for not doing citations and where is your source sheet?!?!? If you're going to write an essay at least do it in MLA format

G

Goddessics

Points off for not doing citations and where is your source sheet?!?!? If you're going to write an essay at least do it in MLA format
MLA format is citing sources. I know that personally, I don’t get paragraphs off websites. Lmfao