Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

We will win <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
So does everyone remember Kangaroooooooo. Well... He is better than me now XD. His new name is wvq and he now has a cps of 15 with perfect aim. Now I have amde an allinace/gang with 4 people so far. 69HD,wvq,EspanolGamer, And Newbornpvp/Firedroppvp. Now this means no one can join the gang but I would like to announce a recent advancement to this case. Wvq and I will now be hosting Sectors. This means that if someone makes a gang you can sign your gang up to be a sector and you will be able to go out as a team to participate in our Purges and our Build UHC tourneys. Now I hope everyone notices this and now let me tell you how to become a part of our sectors. People who comment on this thread will automatically sign up to be a leader of one of our sectors. Now this means ANYONE Can lead them ANYONE. All you have to do is have a cps (Clicks per Second) Higher than 3. I hope everyone realizes by now as in who am I. I am Larsulr1ch. I quit for 3 months and I have removed all of my rust and have improved alot. I was a 1700 in UHC so :p. Am I good? Plz say yes. Have a good day. Smile more

P.s. Dont worry I know I dont make any sense right now dont worry

crya

So does everyone remember Kangaroooooooo. Well... He is better than me now XD. His new name is wvq and he now has a cps of 15 with perfect aim. Now I have amde an allinace/gang with 4 people so far. 69HD,wvq,EspanolGamer, And Newbornpvp/Firedroppvp. Now this means no one can join the gang but I would like to announce a recent advancement to this case. Wvq and I will now be hosting Sectors. This means that if someone makes a gang you can sign your gang up to be a sector and you will be able to go out as a team to participate in our Purges and our Build UHC tourneys. Now I hope everyone notices this and now let me tell you how to become a part of our sectors. People who comment on this thread will automatically sign up to be a leader of one of our sectors. Now this means ANYONE Can lead them ANYONE. All you have to do is have a cps (Clicks per Second) Higher than 3. I hope everyone realizes by now as in who am I. I am Larsulr1ch. I quit for 3 months and I have removed all of my rust and have improved alot. I was a 1700 in UHC so :p. Am I good? Plz say yes. Have a good day. Smile more

P.s. Dont worry I know I dont make any sense right now dont worry
builduhc is ass LOL and i rocked you on opb 1.0, btw NewBorn uses an autoclicker

Status
Not open for further replies.