PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Untouched

Rizuri

Infamous Member
yeh I know I'm making this again piss off

All I need are ppl with 500+kills and at least 5 kdr who can kill me/duel me and lose by like half a heart
Active player
State ign
Very formal gang recruitmen
Edit: YOU CANNOT DIE
IF YOU DIE A LOT
DONOTPVP
AND DONOTBOTHER

Last edited:

Rizuri

Infamous Member
Umm I have beaten Pathos before and you only beat me cos I lag if you played me now you probs couldn't plus do u have 500+kills?

This thread is mainly for ppl like Yakub and podsea although I know podsea already has his own gang which I am allied with

X

xMc

Umm I have beaten Pathos before and you only beat me cos I lag if you played me now you probs couldn't plus do u have 500+kills?

This thread is mainly for ppl like Yakub and podsea although I know podsea already has his own gang which I am allied with
It's more me winning than you winning and you only win Cus your ping... when you can beat me on a pvp server then you can say that lol

yeh I know I'm making this again piss off

All I need are ppl with 500+kills and at least 5 kdr who can kill me/duel me and lose by like half a heart
Active player
State ign
Very formal gang recruitmen
Edit: YOU CANNOT DIE
IF YOU DIE A LOT
DONOTPVP
AND DONOTBOTHER
I can beat you :3

It's more me winning than you winning and you only win Cus your ping... when you can beat me on a pvp server then you can say that lol
I can beat you too :D

X

xMc

Yak can win Cus ping advantage
Mlg can win Cus ping advantage
Puck can win due to skill
If your a pinger pvp isn't hard...

P

Podsea

Aww thanks <3 I'm a decent PvPer though :3