PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

ToxicJolt is Prestige 7!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baricaade

Toxic had bought 105 billon bucks from the store and used it to rank up. *Wistles* That's some chi ching right there bud.

Owl

Dedicated Member
It was actually 160 dollars... #GetItRight
It's the same thing, you had everything but you got greedy and decided to be a little kid and went and bought in game money. 160 dollars is around 3 new games, some people don't even have 160 dollars to spend on there kids. Thought you were a good person, I was wrong.

ShiroHibikii

It was actually 160 dollars... #GetItRight
Regarding your reply saying it's just a game, no it's not. You were fine with what you had already, you had a lot more than everyone on the server. Then you started to get extremely greedy and bought $160 worth of money AND CWarrior to get further away from the rest of us. You totally ruined the eco and progression, you ruined the fun for a lot of people who wanted to take the #1 spot. I may have bought 10 bil but 105 bil is incomparable to what you have spent. It's not a game when you spend over $200 on a block game just to get further away from others.

xFlied

Dedicated Member
Regarding your reply saying it's just a game, no it's not. You were fine with what you had already, you had a lot more than everyone on the server. Then you started to get extremely greedy and bought $160 worth of money AND CWarrior to get further away from the rest of us. You totally ruined the eco and progression, you ruined the fun for a lot of people who wanted to take the #1 spot. I may have bought 10 bil but 105 bil is incomparable to what you have spent. It's not a game when you spend over $200 on a block game just to get further away from others.
This is why I quit mining, I'm hoarder rank (which is pretty low), my pick was deleted AND p2w's like ToxicJolt keep me from even getting on the leaderboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.