PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

ToxicJolt is Prestige 7!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToxicJolt

Regarding your reply saying it's just a game, no it's not. You were fine with what you had already, you had a lot more than everyone on the server. Then you started to get extremely greedy and bought $160 worth of money AND CWarrior to get further away from the rest of us. You totally ruined the eco and progression, you ruined the fun for a lot of people who wanted to take the #1 spot. I may have bought 10 bil but 105 bil is incomparable to what you have spent. It's not a game when you spend over $200 on a block game just to get further away from others.
I'm greedy because I wanted to spend my money on something I liked.. really? For you to judge me on this is extremely rude.

ToxicJolt

Regarding your reply saying it's just a game, no it's not. You were fine with what you had already, you had a lot more than everyone on the server. Then you started to get extremely greedy and bought $160 worth of money AND CWarrior to get further away from the rest of us. You totally ruined the eco and progression, you ruined the fun for a lot of people who wanted to take the #1 spot. I may have bought 10 bil but 105 bil is incomparable to what you have spent. It's not a game when you spend over $200 on a block game just to get further away from others.
Wow... I thought you were a different guy.. how can you sit here and say I'm greedy just because I wanted to buy something that I wanted? Would you like it if your parents bought you something and then someone else tells you that your extreme greedy because you got that? Really? How can you say something like that..

ToxicJolt

It's the same thing, you had everything but you got greedy and decided to be a little kid and went and bought in game money. 160 dollars is around 3 new games, some people don't even have 160 dollars to spend on there kids. Thought you were a good person, I was wrong.
How can you call someone you never met in real life a "kid" because they bought something on a server... really?

Owl

Dedicated Member
I'm greedy because I wanted to spend my money on something I liked.. really? For you to judge me on this is extremely rude.
You are greedy because you spent $160 just to get so far ahead no one can catch up. You are greedy by having no one else have a chance. Now you didn't spen your money you spent your parents money the $200 from making your bed. It is not being rude to do this, in my perspective it's rude to let no one else have a chance.

Replying to what you said above I did not call you a kid because you spent money on a block game, please do not put words in my mouth. I can call you a kid because you are acting spoiled and greedy and are trying to defend yourself when you are in the wrong.

ToxicJolt

You are greedy because you spent $160 just to get so far ahead no one can catch up. You are greedy by having no one else have a chance. Now you didn't spen your money you spent your parents money the $200 from making your bed. It is not being rude to do this, in my perspective it's rude to let no one else have a chance.
Please never assume things. I spent 160 dollars of my own money, and I have a job. Also don't say "no one can ever catch up" ... clearly you have not been playing OPBlocks.. a month of mining is easily over 30B... I got 12B in 3 days.. ;) Nothing is impossible.

ShiroHibikii

Please never assume things. I spent 160 dollars of my own money, and I have a job. Also don't say "no one can ever catch up" ... clearly you have not been playing OPBlocks.. a month of mining is easily over 30B... I got 12B in 3 days.. ;) Nothing is impossible.
Clearly you never played OPBlocks before, "a month of mining is easily over 30B", do you expect us to mine for over 3 months just to "catch up"? By the time you would be even further than us.

ToxicJolt

Clearly you never played OPBlocks before, "a month of mining is easily over 30B", do you expect us to mine for over 3 months just to "catch up"? By the time you would be even further than us.
Yeah, you're correct. I don't play OPBlocks.. I was just the first to Prestige in 1 day.. which cost over 12B..

Owl

Dedicated Member
I stated my statements for I have proper evidence to backup my statements. Now for the fact you have your own money, it's Christmas time your parents could have gaven you the money. If you had a job then why are you always mining, I mean you did get 13 bil in 3 days right? For another who is going to spend 3 months of straight grinding to catch up to you, that's a little insane don't you think?

ToxicJolt

I stated my statements for I have proper evidence to backup my statements. Now for the fact you have your own money, it's Christmas time your parents could have gaven you the money. If you had a job then why are you always mining, I mean you did get 13 bil in 3 days right? For another who is going to spend 3 months of straight grinding to catch up to you, that's a little insane don't you think?
It is insane, but if someone cares to be the richest they can.. It's really not a big deal... it's just a number by my name.. What's the problem?

xFlied

Dedicated Member
It is insane, but if someone cares to be the richest they can.. It's really not a big deal... it's just a number by my name.. What's the problem?
when the baltop becomes active, it will be a competition. You singlehandedly took away all the money competition in the server. Ever play factions? Money is a big deal. You just completely ruined the game, congratz.

ToxicJolt

when the baltop becomes active, it will be a competition. You singlehandedly took away all the money competition in the server. Ever play factions? Money is a big deal. You just completely ruined the game, congratz.
Wait.. I never knew OPBlocks was factions... Clearly you haven't been on OPBlocks recently because I currently have only 21M... I used all the money to Prestige.. Baltop is the player with the most money... Please think before you send things..

X

xMc

and this is why, when i talk to Tuxx about balancing i very strongly suggested removing Real money for IGM...
I mean jesus lets just add withdrawing etokens aswell like another server did and see how that goes

Owl

Dedicated Member
No one is going to do that, especially if they somehow did do that you would just buy more money. The fact that you think it's just a number by your name makes you even more pitiful. It is there to show how much time you dedicated into mining on this great server, not just spending irl money.

xFlied

Dedicated Member
Wait.. I never knew OPBlocks was factions... Clearly you haven't been on OPBlocks recently because I currently have only 21M... I used all the money to Prestige.. Baltop is the player with the most money... Please think before you send things..
I never said opblocks was factions and yes, I was using the term baltop a little wrong, but what I meant was progress in the game. People who would want to be the highest prestige by mining legit (and not buying 105bil) were just completely blown out of the water by you wasting $160.

ToxicJolt

No one is going to do that, especially if they somehow did do that you would just buy more money. The fact that you think it's just a number by your name makes you even more pitiful. It is there to show how much time you dedicated into mining on this great server, not just spending irl money.
I've spent the most time mining... not sure what you're trying to say..

ToxicJolt

I never said opblocks was factions and yes, I was using the term baltop a little wrong, but what I meant was progress in the game. People who would want to be the highest prestige by mining legit (and not buying 105bil) were just completely blown out of the water by you wasting $160.
You can think what ever you want. If you think it's a "waste" on helping out a Great server then that is ok. But I personally must see the opposite of you.

xFlied

Dedicated Member
I believe what owl is trying to say, is that you just mining, would be a realistic boundary for other players to break. But you buying billions of dollars on the store, is not a realistic goal by any means.

X

xMc

Well all i can say is thank you toxic for official ruining the economy by making the other stop donor ranks not want to mine after 2nd. You have official ruined the fair based ranking system by pretty much purchasing 6 prestiges and also made alot of other players angry in doing so. Yes its your choice and your money but its how you have spent it which has annoyed everyone by in a degree of paying your way to the top. When others have the same rank yea thats kinda the same but when your purchase LITERAL money which is what the eco you take out the aspect of mining and progressing. For me you will remain prestige 1...

Owl

Dedicated Member
I'm saying you have spent the most time but you payed, if you read what I said than you would clearly see I said that it is SUPPOSSED to show how much time you have mined unlike you who just buys $160 of igm

Status
Not open for further replies.