Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Thoughts on warp pvp?

Status
Not open for further replies.
so the warp pvp place i feel like is to big and could use some re modifying in the new update so i would like to see what everyone else thinks should be done but i believe we should make it smaller and have it smoother like not as many pits and what not in there.

Agree, but they are making a new arena system as I heard from a suggestion asking to change PvP arena. But making is smaller would be pretty nice.

Jerreinemy

My thought are its to small, I liked the v1 lollipop Pvp better, also it depends on how many Pvp if two many Pvp then it's just murder in a small arena, this is y I think we need a bigger arena,

My thought are its to small, I liked the v1 lollipop Pvp better, also it depends on how many Pvp if two many Pvp then it's just murder in a small arena, this is y I think we need a bigger arena,
Yes, but there aren't;t anyone pvping anymore. They are either team with each other and no one is in PVP. So the smaller the PvP people can't run so far.

Yeah I think the /warp pvp is pretty decent but I feel like just shrinking the whole arena would be better, also only a few people PvP anymore and rarely when some teams of 3-5 get online.

soyup

That kinda defeats the purpos of Pvp then, diffent hights make it easy to run away if the chaser isn't good at jumping, also that's kinda normal Pvp unless you play kit pvp
Lmao you didn't just say that. You're really saying that jumping in Minecraft takes skill? It's impossible to pvp in the new arena, you can't w-tap or combo because of the height differences. And how does this defeat the purpose of pvp? Lmao pvp is about fighting, it's in the name, player versus player, and you're saying that changing the block height differences will defeat the "purpose of pvp"

Rizuri

Infamous Member
Yes I agree too. The fact is almost no one pvps. Only a maximum of 4 ppl at a time. With so few people playing, there is no point of having such a big arena. 1v1s easily turns into a 20min chase. As the Map is so big and then ppl start to warp out. For more action-packed and better pvp they should definitely reduce the size of the arena.

Rizuri

Infamous Member
Lmao you didn't just say that. You're really saying that jumping in Minecraft takes skill? It's impossible to pvp in the new arena, you can't w-tap or combo because of the height differences. And how does this defeat the purpose of pvp? Lmao pvp is about fighting, it's in the name, player versus player, and you're saying that changing the block height differences will defeat the "purpose of pvp"
Oh yah and height difference does play some part in pvp. A good pvper knows how to use height as an advantage, using the high ground when Low on health and needing to use the bow and using the Low ground advantage to get better combos on the person above you.

soyup

Oh yah and height difference does play some part in pvp. A good pvper knows how to use height as an advantage, using the high ground when Low on health and needing to use the bow and using the Low ground advantage to get better combos on the person above you.
Legit go on any kitpvp server, the arenas are flat but there are sometimes hills on the sides of the map. They make it like that so it's able for the players to actually get combos, because, with the height differences, it's basically whoever's underneath the other that gets the combos or they just keep trading hits.

Mochi

мocнι ♥
I was actually planning on remaking one of the pvp, so they wouldnt be the same as each other on the different realms, but haven't since I have been working on other builds. But if really needed, I *might* remake pvp.

Trying to make me do more work I see, nub

Wammy2

I was actually planning on remaking one of the pvp, so they wouldnt be the same as each other on the different realms, but haven't since I have been working on other builds. But if really needed, I *might* remake pvp.

Trying to make me do more work I see, nub
Mochi i think that would be better rather than having the same arena for both realms!

PUCK

ʀᴇᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ɢʜᴏꜱᴛʙᴜꜱᴛᴇʀ
+1

I think the PVP arena is too big, and too open. They need to add some more trees or something to increase protection.

Status
Not open for further replies.