Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

thinking about applying for staff

ive been thinking lately i could be a great addition to the staff team im really thinking about applying for staff. please tell me if you think i should apply. i cant wait to hear all your positive answers !

This is absolutely disgusting to see this toxic peseant trying to apply for staff, it's a disgrace how fake someone can be and act to get staff on a wonderful server like this who needs staff that that the best not peseants like you who want staff to abuse and mute people for calling you bad at pvp. Honestly disgusting to see you've even made a post on here foolish man what are you doing with your life

DdubsRulez2

Infamous Member
This is absolutely disgusting to see this toxic peseant trying to apply for staff, it's a disgrace how fake someone can be and act to get staff on a wonderful server like this who needs staff that that the best not peseants like you who want staff to abuse and mute people for calling you bad at pvp. Honestly disgusting to see you've even made a post on here foolish man what are you doing with your life
that's mean

OfficialFood

ive been thinking lately i could be a great addition to the staff team im really thinking about applying for staff. please tell me if you think i should apply. i cant wait to hear all your positive answers !
you're too toxic to be a staff member rn. as I said with qoolqunt (and before hyzuki gets triggered) it isn't some personal attack. it's common sense considering his actions, any player could back me up. multiple staff in fact.

you're too toxic to be a staff member rn. as I said with qoolqunt (and before hyzuki gets triggered) it isn't some personal attack. it's common sense considering his actions, any player could back me up. multiple staff in fact.
i am not toxic. im the most mature and respectful out of rekt.

HyzukiV2

Again blatantly attacking our faction members. Please refrain from such petty behavior.

OfficialFood

Again blatantly attacking our faction members. Please refrain from such petty behavior.
would reply to anyone who posted this if they aren't fit for staff. i'm sorry that rekt has been the only recent applications, if there was others i would put my opinion on those too.

would reply to anyone who posted this if they aren't fit for staff. i'm sorry that rekt has been the only recent applications, if there was others i would put my opinion on those too.
please stop attacking my faction members. none of us are toxic we’re all mature and respectful. i asked for positive comments only so if you dont have anything positive to say please stop.

Mutah

Dedicated Member
idk wait a bit