Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

TheOnlyWish

Criinge

As many of you know I took a 1-2 week break. I am announcing that Saturday, February 18, 2016 I am coming back! I went on today to see how things were going for 5 minutes only, I seen LuckyCommander changed his name to LickyCommander, and we weren't friends anymore?! I don't know I got on and talked to lucky and he started being a little well not so nice to me, we were friends before I left for 1-2 weeks but I don't know. I've sucked it up and happy to announce I am coming back. If this community get's to toxic though I will sadly announce the day of me quitting. I already thought about me quitting and had the thread ready I just needed to click "Create Thread" But I decided to try it when I got back again. So I am coming back. I am actually not to happy to say i'm coming back but I guess I will try again. (I am probably leaving within a month, because I got on for 5 minutes and was SO bored the minute I got on but still here until it gets to much.)

Criinge

Ok 2 weeks isn't to shabby lol :(
Edit: ok then your break isn't that bad :) (I did this so I don't get warned for post farming.)

This experience actually happened to me. I wasn;t so sure about coming back to play and this server, and actually created a thread that said I was quitting. But SOME people were very supportive and said that I should not quit. And thank goodness I didn;t quit because, now, I have made a lot of new friends.

Rizuri

Infamous Member
As many of you know I took a 1-2 week break. I am announcing that Saturday, February 18, 2016 I am coming back! I went on today to see how things were going for 5 minutes only, I seen LuckyCommander changed his name to LickyCommander, and we weren't friends anymore?! I don't know I got on and talked to lucky and he started being a little well not so nice to me, we were friends before I left for 1-2 weeks but I don't know. I've sucked it up and happy to announce I am coming back. If this community get's to toxic though I will sadly announce the day of me quitting. I already thought about me quitting and had the thread ready I just needed to click "Create Thread" But I decided to try it when I got back again. So I am coming back. I am actually not to happy to say i'm coming back but I guess I will try again. (I am probably leaving within a month, because I got on for 5 minutes and was SO bored the minute I got on but still here until it gets to much.)
Wb hope you have a good stay here in the OPB community.