Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Sup

Disprove

I'm Tobi, well known as "PrimeMC's Jay" which is no longer, i decided to move on from that server, the amount of toxic was too much there, i decided to come peacefully to OPBlocks. I had some fun times on there, seems like its no more. Lets see how OPBlocks does it!

@Sasoke sup brody
@Puxk FourNights, of falling.

P

puckstercraft

I'm Tobi, well known as "PrimeMC's Jay" which is no longer, i decided to move on from that server, the amount of toxic was too much there, i decided to come peacefully to OPBlocks. I had some fun times on there, seems like its no more. Lets see how OPBlocks does it!

@Sasoke sup brody
is your name tobi or jay

jk hi welcome

merighthere

Dedicated Member

@Sasoke sup brody
welcome

can you leave now

jiewenpro27

@Sasoke sup brody
Sup