PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Sumo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hclip

i have literally 600 people added on snap with only like 20 of them i met online. i communicate with people i met on mc bevsude they are my friends and just because i stopped playing mc doesn’t mean i’m going to cut off all communication with them dumbass - you clearly don’t have any friends because you don’t know how to be a good one
I know how to be a good friend to people that are actually my friends I separate MC from real life seems like you really don't. Real friends have your back IRL in case you havent noticed minecrafters dont.

P

puckstercraft

I know how to be a good friend to people that are actually my friends I separate MC from real life seems like you really don't. Real friends have your back IRL in case you havent noticed minecrafters dont.
you clearly haven’t met the right people online i know a lot of online people who have my back and have been there for me. and what’s the point of sepersting mc friends from irl friends they are all the same people

Hclip

you clearly haven’t met the right people online i know a lot of online people who have my back and have been there for me. and what’s the point of sepersting mc friends from irl friends they are all the same people
I dont trust anyone over the internet period bad things can happen and I dont wanna deal with it

HyzukiV2

Lmao you're actually so dumb it's hurting me. 1613 elo is nothing. Sumo is the least skilled pvp based game mode. You make a thread saying you don't hack with no actual purpose or proof which just leads me to believe something's off. You're going at someone for being on a forums although he doesn't play the game because there's no such thing as staying in touch with friends? Lmao you're judging him for knowing people and having friends on this game when you're bragging about being "good" on the same 9 year old block game. Like wth gtfo and go back to the trash can you came from. Gonna pop your ass when I see you online. People who have to go around telling people they're good never are lmao.

Last edited:

crya

Lmao you're actually so dumb it's hurting me. 1613 elo is nothing. Sumo is the least skilled pvp based game mode. You make a thread saying you don't hack with no actual purpose or proof which just leads me to believe something's off. You're going at someone for being on a forums although he doesn't play the game because there's no such thing as staying in touch with friends? Lmao you're judging him for knowing people and having friends on this game when you're bragging about being "good" on the same 9 year old block game. Like wth gtfo and go back to the trash can you came from. Gonna pop your ass when I see you online. People who have to go around telling people they're good never are lmao.
im good

Hclip

lmfao nice anime profile pic loser tell me to go back where I came from ill send you to a place you cant come back from

Status
Not open for further replies.