Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Sumo

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

puckstercraft

bro why are you just making threads bragging about how “good” you are deadass nobody cares when i decide to finally play mc again i will slap you across the locker

SuperPiggeh

Infamous Member
bro why are you just making threads bragging about how “good” you are deadass nobody cares when i decide to finally play mc again i will slap you across the locker
Are you gonna shove him in a locker then rip the locker off the wall and throw it in a dumpster with him in it?

Hclip

We will see about that till then ill stay on leaderboards

P

puckstercraft

record a video so i can see you getting slapped i wanna see your “godly pvp skills”

Hclip

And why the **** are you on the forums if you don't play minecraft anymore lmfao got a life or no?

P

puckstercraft

And why the Fudge are you on the forums if you don't play minecraft anymore lmfao got a life or no?
“got a life or no” bro are u kidding me you are literally posting threads talking about how good you are and are telling me to get a life - also don’t sau get a life when i don’t even play the game anymore dumbass

Hclip

“got a life or no” bro are u kidding me you are literally posting threads talking about how good you are and are telling me to get a life - also don’t sau get a life when i don’t even play the game anymore dumbass
If you dont play the game anymore why are you on the forums lmfao you make no sense at all

P

puckstercraft

If you dont play the game anymore why are you on the forums lmfao you make no sense at all
you are funny. the forums is not minecraft. the forums is where i communicate with people who i don’t have on snap or to just come what’s happening with this server now

P

puckstercraft

i literally looked at recent threads and 2 of them are you talking about how good you are so i commented on them because i saw them on recent hahah

Hclip

you are funny. the forums is not minecraft. the forums is where i communicate with people who i don’t have on snap or to just come what’s happening with this server now
Why tf are you "communicating" with minecraft friends LOL if you quit you would have no reason to talk to them. Get real friends

Hclip

i literally looked at recent threads and 2 of them are you talking about how good you are so i commented on them because i saw them on recent hahah
And im really not bragging im asking who wants to get to 2k elo with me hello read the post

P

puckstercraft

i have literally 600 people added on snap with only like 20 of them i met online. i communicate with people i met on mc bevsude they are my friends and just because i stopped playing mc doesn’t mean i’m going to cut off all communication with them dumbass - you clearly don’t have any friends because you don’t know how to be a good one

Hclip

i have literally 600 people added on snap with only like 20 of them i met online. i communicate with people i met on mc bevsude they are my friends and just because i stopped playing mc doesn’t mean i’m going to cut off all communication with them dumbass - you clearly don’t have any friends because you don’t know how to be a good one[/QUOTE
I know how to be a good friend to people that are actually my friends I separate MC from real life seems like you really don't. Real friends have your back IRL in case you havent noticed minecrafters dont.

Status
Not open for further replies.