Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Staff team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strength__xD

hello, OPBlockers!

So this is just to let the staff team know we need some staff more because most of the time there is no staff online

I started playing Minecraft at 4:12PM it's now 5:27PM when I'm making this thread most likely like everyday staff will come on around 9/10PM because some people their timezone is not like ours

I saw a lot of people apply for staff and to be honest so many good applications

So now my question to the Higher staff embers here on OPBlocks is can u take some time to look at the applications today or tomorrow because I'm not going to push this but I and Ouj are on a lot and today only we saw 10-20 guys spamming or using caps etc that's not good
Yeah we can report them but it's silly to report people because they spammed 7 times or are using caps

So the question is can u guys take some time now to look at some applications ?

Mvg
Strangth__xD

thanks for reading have a good day !

@Tuxx @argentina @Amazing @Mochi @tklawl @Fugitive

I'm tagging some of the higher and accepted staff please don't be mad

Ouj

Hello Strength!

Can completely agree, some members/staff may be thinking "the only reason you're saying this is to get your staff application" but it's really not!
For a solid hour or two Members are spamming the chat with messages such as "Skin comp winner gets 5 mil <-------------------------------- L()()K LIMITED SPACES" etc.

No staff are online at the time as well, I would also recommend picking up staff from many different time zones to cover most time.

~Ouj/Nick

Status
Not open for further replies.