Humzah

IGN:

Aahad123

Previous IGN/s:

N/a

Timezone:

USA Central Time Zone

Why would you like to be staff?:

There are many reasons as to why I would like to be apart of the OPBlocks staff. First, I have played on this server for a long time and I have seen it grow. I have played on this server since Crainer played which was years ago. Another reason I would like to be staff is that I enjoy helping people and resolving issues. I have experienced people hacking and them getting away with it or even something as simple as cursing without being punished. Which I wish to put an end to. I want to make this server a friendly place to play.

Why should you be chosen over others?

Everyone should have an equal opportunity. Even though someone may have more experience, they may not have the skillset, vice versa. I wish to not be chosen over others due to my experience or my skill set. I think we should all be equal.

How often are you online per week?

I try to be on every day. If I do get staff I would dedicate so much more time and effort into coming on.

What previous experience do you have with server moderation? If none, leave blank.

I have been a Mod on Mineplex and a SubMod on kladkatt on which I both have resigned.

Do you have any previous punishments on any server/s?

No

How interactive are you with the community?

I believe I do my fair share in interacting with the community and I would do so much more if I were to get chosen.

Are you able to record in viewable quality?
Attached is proof
Yes, I am.

Scenarios

You notice the server is encountering major issues / is offline. What do you do?
First, notify staff higher than me. I would try to see if I can do anything to resolve this issue. If not, I would talk to someone that has a higher position than me.

You are arguing with a player who starts attacking you. What do you do?
Well, by attacking it may mean many things. If someone were to be verbally attacking m, I would keep calm because nothing is resolved if both parties are just yelling. The key is to stay very civil and diplomatic. As a congressional debater (ik im lame) I know how to argue back without being harsh. If one were to not understand and continue to do so. Give them a warning. If they still continue to a temporary punishment.

You catch a friend breaking the rules. How would you approach this situation?
To start, you need to start off by talking to them. Be nice. Depending on what they did, you need to punish them accordingly. Just because its a friend, rules are rules.

If a rule has been broken but is not fully explained, what will you do?
You need to start by explaining the rule fully and making sure they understand. Depending on the severity start of with a warning, then do harsher punishments from there.
[doublepost=1578364681,1578364551][/doublepost]It wont let me attch the video recording so please pm me and i will email it
[doublepost=1578365593][/doublepost]

Lxtt

your missing requirements if they didnt change but i general you need time more time spent on the forums

Yeah, I don't think you'll be getting accepted when you just joined the forums today. You also only have 7 hours on the stats page(I know its relatively new but its been up a few months already).

You do not meet the requirements above.I suggest that you save this somewhere and apply when you meet them.

LightSome

Infamous Member
When you apply in future make sure to add more detail in the sections of "Why would you like to be staff?", this gives us a better understanding of what kind of person you are and would be as a staff member. The other section would be about your previous experience as a staff member, go into detail into what you did and what you learnt. Talk about specifics, really sell your self.

When you've spent more time on the forums as well as the server I believe you would make a fantastic addition to the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.