JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

SpeedsOPBlocksNews Day 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Owl

Dedicated Member
The Original OpBlocks News Day One

Hello I'm Your Host ThrillerSpeedStar Lets geeeet roiiiit into the news.

Our first story is coming from a pretty well known player named @BaconGems He announced his quiting and we wish him the best of luck. I reached out to Bacon and one of the main reasons he is leaving is for a warn on forums. He used the term cancer and it seemed to trigger a lot of people.

The next story is coming from BabeElijah. He ended up accepting my mute appeal then denying it. This was indeed a false mute but I will let the staff do there stuff.

Now lets talk about Idea stealers. Recently there has been A LOT of idea stealers and they are taking credit for other peoples work. The helper Logan took my idea of asking what people want to see. NotDuck and WhyShouldIEver are trying to take over the news. I hope that they all are unsuccessful.

The next story is about @DdubsRulez2. He is a amazing friend of mine and he has, he has, he has school :( But this gives me a chance to pass him in messages.

Now it's time to get serious. Tuxx and his team plan on making a huge update. We have some ideas about what is going to be added from sources that would like to be kept anonymous. We think that this will be a major tweak to many things not working, and we also think that a hub is being worked on. Our inside source could be giving us false info but this is what we think.

Now I would like to have silence for all of the quitting players. @FSBreadstick @BaconGems @Dobob8 @Ngb9 @Jewles@wvq @Lars-Im Back! @BabeZander @Darkdan @dialgag1 @RawrWithRose @SimplyFrosty @RawrWithRoss and any other people. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

Thank you guys for tuning into the news today, If you liked it hit the follow or like button SpeedsNews now over 7 followers!

*says in background* Seriously stop taking my ideas!

Last edited:

Gxdly

Our first story is coming from a pretty well known player named @BaconGems He announced his quiting and we wish him the best of luck. I reached out to Bacon and one of the main reasons he is leaving is for a warn on forums. He used the term cancer and it seemed to trigger a lot of people.

The next story is coming from BabeElijah. He ended up accepting my mute appeal then denying it. This was indeed a false mute but I will let the staff do there stuff.

Now lets talk about Idea stealers. Recently there has been A LOT of idea stealers and they are taking credit for other peoples work. The helper Logan took my idea of asking what people want to see. NotDuck and WhyShouldIEver are trying to take over the news. I hope that they all are unsuccessful.

The next story is about @DdubsRulez2. He is a amazing friend of mine and he has, he has, he has school :( But this gives me a chance to pass him in messages.

Now it's time to get serious. Tuxx and his team plan on making a huge update. We have some ideas about what is going to be added from sources that would like to be kept anonymous. We think that this will be a major tweak to many things not working, and we also think that a hub is being worked on. Our inside source could be giving us false info but this is what we think.

Now I would like to have silence for all of the quitting players. @FSBreadstick @BaconGems @Dobob8 @Ngb9 @Jewles@wvq @Lars-Im Back! @BabeZander @Darkdan @dialgag1 @RawrWithRose @SimplyFrosty @RawrWithRoss and any other people. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

Thank you guys for tuning into the news today, If you liked it hit the follow or like button SpeedsNews now over 7 followers!

This is what I mean, you already posted this on your other thread.

dialgag1

mod who has become a senior
I don't know if by tagging me you meant that I was quitting, but I'm not :/ I'm still gonna play on here, I'm just spending less time on here because I sort of went back to Trkey's other server.

Ngb9

When I got tagged I really thought it was going to be something not related to quitting

Loganm1908

Speed I didn't steal your idea dude, I had the same one as you. I don't know when you published yours like what day, but I thought of the idea on my own, you may have had the same idea. It wouldn't be surprising the idea of the topic was what would you like to see added. It is a very general idea for the forums for us staff to see what we can do better with the server. I can't say I took your idea because when writing it, I didn't even know you had made a thread regarding the same topic. I didn't until you accused me yesterday. I'm sorry for making it sound like I stole it from you, but I came up with that thread idea my own

Status
Not open for further replies.