Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Sorry to all

Hi,

I'm TheNoteGT, most of you probably know me for my recent toxicity and rudeness to players and mods.
The reason I am making this post is because I have calmed down now and realised how bad my actions were and that what I said earlier was not ok. I mainly apologise to @SuperPiggeh and @JustACookie for the words I said towards them. However I am also apologising to all the players that had to put up with me on the forums.

My Life:

I know what your all thinking. "Wow he's doing this to make people feel sorry for him." However the reason I am telling you about this is because I am hopping you can maybe understand why I got so angry and said things I shouldn't have.

So, my sister who is 20 years old has mental health, and personality disorder. This means, she doesn't really have a relationship with us (my family). She acts like a stranger towards me and my family effectively. Also as a result of this she has physically abused my mum. As a result we have had to have the police around to my house, and I have had to call them. You might not think so, but it is very stressful to have to call the police when your mum is being hit by your own sister.

Also, as a result of things with my sister being stressful, I find school very stressful. I have found it so stressful that I have missed the last 4 months of school. This means I have pretty much not seen my friends at all. My parents are now having to consider me being home schooled as a solution, which is also very stressful.

Finally, I know that most of you hate me saying this because "you don't care." but I am also suicidal as a result of things in my life. (don't want to get into to much detail about this specific topic)

I'm actually fifteen years old, and lied on my forums account. I realise that this is not allowed, which will probably affect my chances of being unbanned even further. But my point is, that I might have gotten so angry because of the stress I am already dealing with.

Answers to potential questions:

Question: Why are you still trying to get unbanned?

Answer: because this server helps relieve the stress I am currently dealing with at home.

Question: Why were you so toxic to mods/players?

Answer: I am not entirely sure, as I have never gotten this angry about something, not that important.

Question: Why are you still posting?

Answer: Because, I am very sorry for my actions and want everyone's forgiveness, and I will not be happy until I know everyone doesn't hate me still.

Question: Do you think you will be unbanned?

Answer: Probably not, although i like to feel that hopefully you can all forgive me and maybe get unbanned.

Sorry For Wasting So Much Time,
(Probably for the last time)

TheNoteGT (Ethan)

Last edited:

OfficialFood

Hi,

I'm TheNoteGT, most of you probably know me for my recent toxicity and rudeness to players and mods.
The reason I am making this post is because I have calmed down now and realised how bad my actions were and that what I said earlier was not ok. I mainly apologise to @SuperPiggeh and @JustACookie for the words I said towards them. However I am also apologising to all the players that had to put up with me on the forums.

My Life:

I know what your all thinking. "Wow he's doing this to make people feel sorry for him." However the reason I am telling you about this is because I am hopping you can maybe understand why I got so angry and said things I shouldn't have.

So, my sister who is 20 years old has mental health, and personality disorder. This means, she doesn't really have a relationship with us (my family). She acts like a stranger towards me and my family effectively. Also as a result of this she has physically abused my mum. As a result we have had to have the police around to my house, and I have had to call them. You might not think so, but it is very stressful to have to call the police when your mum is being hit by your own sister.

Also, as a result of things with my sister being stressful, I find school very stressful. I have found it so stressful that I have missed the last 4 months of school. This means I have pretty much not seen my friends at all. My parents are now having to consider me being home schooled as a solution, which is also very stressful.

Finally, I know that most of you hate me saying this because "you don't care." but I am also suicidal as a result of things in my life. (don't want to get into to much detail about this specific topic)

I'm actually fifteen years old, and lied on my forums account. I realise that this is not allowed, which will probably affect my chances of being unbanned even further. But my point is, that I might have gotten so angry because of the stress I am already dealing with.

Answer: because this server helps relieve the stress I am currently dealing with at home.

Answer: I am not entirely sure, as I have never gotten this angry about something, not that important.

Answer: Because, I am very sorry for my actions and want everyone's forgiveness, and I will not be happy until I know everyone doesn't hate me still.

TheNoteGT (Ethan)
i didn't read anything. (don't take this rude right off the bat, it's just how i'm saying it) next time be aware with the rules, especially if the rules are that obvious such as using an autoclicker. it's your fault that you were banned and the complaining you did was very irritating. although, you have came to a realization that you were at fault and you stopped acting the way you were. for that, i respect you. you didn't go on and on after your appeal was denied, you stopped then and there. hopefully next time, if you buy an unban, you will understand fully to check rules concerning a specific topic. good luck with whatever you try to do moving on from this server, or in entirety, this block game. the hate to you was temporary as you were just being flat out dumb and unreasonable at the time. this wasn't written in sympathy towards you over this game according to your ban, I feel none. it was just written to sum up any beef we may of had in correlation with your ban & appeal. and how you decided to deal with the situation

i didn't read anything. (don't take this rude right off the bat, it's just how i'm saying it) next time be aware with the rules, especially if the rules are that obvious such as using an autoclicker. it's your fault that you were banned and the complaining you did was very irritating. although, you have came to a realization that you were at fault and you stopped acting the way you were. for that, i respect you. you didn't go on and on after your appeal was denied, you stopped then and there. hopefully next time, if you buy an unban, you will understand fully to check rules concerning a specific topic. good luck with whatever you try to do moving on from this server, or in entirety, this block game. the hate to you was temporary as you were just being flat out dumb and unreasonable at the time. this wasn't written in sympathy towards you over this game according to your ban, I feel none. it was just written to sum up any beef we may of had in correlation with your ban & appeal. and how you decided to deal with the situation
Thanks for honest thoughts,

Staff please Don't lock. I want to know how everyone feels.

Mutah

Dedicated Member
Hi,

My Life:

Question: Do you think you will be unbanned?

Answer: Probably not, although i like to feel that hopefully you can all forgive me and maybe get unbanned.

TheNoteGT (Ethan)
ur good but i just dont think its a good idea to tell how you feel on a minecraft server

OfficialFood

I feel like autoclicking shouldn't be a perm ban atleast a 15day ban. Perm ban is too much for grinding
Are you high? Do you know the advantage you would get if you afk all night with an auto clicker. You would get a **** load of xp. Then you could easily get some OP gear.

Psssst.
I (again...) recommend you to ignore those who annoy you. It's super easy. No one is forcing you to put up with their nuisance.

Psssst.
I (again...) recommend you to ignore those who annoy you. It's super easy. No one is forcing you to put up with their nuisance.
I don't want to ignore them, I was rude to staff and players. and I now realise what I said wasn't nice. I want to hear what everyone thinks.

Xzaidian

Okay so im going to put in my opinion. Now im sure me AND note have been hated in the last few days.. and not to make it cheesy but i do Apologize mainly to @KaosLord I admit that i was being rude and calling him **** and he did not do his job. But he did. My thoughts are that the player put up an argument that they where watching Netflix. In all reasons i believe that the player should have a chance at getting a non-perm ban. maybe like a long ban but non-perm. I know this will get some people mad but when i say this. He is also a high ranking donator. Who also normally spends his money when he can on the server. I am not saying you should unban him for money but put that in thought that he really likes the server. Enough to get the 4th best rank on it. Now i am his friend and most people with think i am saying this out of friendship. But im not. (not to be toxic) But i think that he should be banned. Just not perm. Maybe like a 30 day+. Thanks! Thats my opinion.

Last edited: