Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Sookie135 Introduction's

sookie135

So I have been playing for a few weeks guess it is time to introduce myself. I am in school for special education and only have 8 weeks until I get my bachelor's degree. I am currently pregnant due in February, and I am having a little boy. I am in my 20's and have been playing Minecraft for around 6 years, started on Xbox.

So I have been playing for a few weeks guess it is time to introduce myself. I am in school for special education and only have 8 weeks until I get my bachelor's degree. I am currently pregnant due in February, and I am having a little boy. I am in my 20's and have been playing Minecraft for around 6 years, started on Xbox.
I don’t think Minecraft existed on the Xbox back in 2011 but anyways uhh welcome to forums and have a nice stay.

G

Goddessics

well lets let the older player and more experienced players handle any forum questions not some guy that joined today. Welcome to the server what are you going to name the child?? ill visit in the hospital if you have questions ask @JustACookie and @SuperPiggeh and dont ask @Madara_ because he joined like 5 min ago
I will legit pay you if you visit the hospital. But congratulations ;3 welcome! You can ask any of us questions and I hope you have a good time on this server!