Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Snevahmadaa's introduction

Hello!
Many of you know who I am already. I originally started as a helper here back in October 2015. After the merge, I was moved to PrimeMC sometime in late February 2016. I've been a staff member there up to this day, and I am currently a Senior Moderator on Prime. I will be returning as a Moderator to OP-Blocks.

So here's a little bit about me. I live in a suburb near Chattanooga, Tennessee (Yes, the place where that shooting was). I am a third degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do, and I do plan to test for my fourth degree next year. I've been taking Karate since I was five years old. I also play Tennis. I am a bit new to Tennis, however, I am certainly improving.

If you have any questions, feel free to private message me on the forums!

Mochi

мocнι ♥
Welcome Back Snev. :3 Hope you are doing your deal or no deal mini games once again. ;D Glad to be working with you~

A quick question: If you are a mod+ on Prime, I thought you were not allowed to be staff anywhere else? (obv. its Trkey's server but)

Anyways, hi Snev! You may remember me from Prime, and I hope to get to know you better IG!

A quick question: If you are a mod+ on Prime, I thought you were not allowed to be staff anywhere else? (obv. its Trkey's server but)

Anyways, hi Snev! You may remember me from Prime, and I hope to get to know you better IG!
Some PrimeMC staff members were granted permission to join-staff.

Hello!
Many of you know who I am already. I originally started as a helper here back in October 2015. After the merge, I was moved to PrimeMC sometime in late February 2016. I've been a staff member there up to this day, and I am currently a Senior Moderator on Prime. I will be returning as a Moderator to OP-Blocks.

So here's a little bit about me. I live in a suburb near Chattanooga, Tennessee (Yes, the place where that shooting was). I am a third degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do, and I do plan to test for my fourth degree next year. I've been taking Karate since I was five years old. I also play Tennis. I am a bit new to Tennis, however, I am certainly improving.

If you have any questions, feel free to private message me on the forums!
Will you leave Prime?

DdubsRulez2

Infamous Member
Welcome back! I play tennis too! Good luck on your fourth degree, I think karate is cool and I tried it once but never got into it.