Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

SERVER SHUTTING DOWN!1!!

NotDuck

As some of you may have heard from many different sources, OPBlocks will be merging with on February 27th. The reason being is because the administration team across the networks have decided that it would be beneficial for both the community and development to merge. In this announcement, all questions should be covered regarding what will happen to donator ranks, servers, staff members, etc.

Donator Ranks
•Caramel → Prison Fire
•Bubblegum → Prison Fire
•Lollipop → Prison Ice
•Chocolate → Prison Ice
We will be going from four realms (Caramel, Lollipop, Bubblegum, Chocolate) to two realms (Prison Fire & Prison Ice). Caramel/Bubblegum ranks will be transferred to Prison Fire, and Lollipop/Chocolate ranks will be transferred to Prison Ice.
•CRUNCHER --> Elite
•MUNCHER --> Lord
•GOBBLER --> Lord
•CHOMPER --> King
•HOARDER --> King
•DESTROYER --> Myth
•CANDYWARRIOR --> Myth
•CANDYKNIGHT --> Prime
•CANDYLORD --> Prime
•CANDYPRINCE --> PrimeGod
•CANDYKING --> PrimeGod
Anybody who donated on both Chocolate and Caramel or Bubblegum and Lollipop, please email [email protected] for compensation.

We made all attempts to make this as fair as possible for you all, if there are any complaints about these conversions, feel free to message our donation support email ([email protected]).

Servers
As you may have guessed, both Prisons will be revamped and reset. See HERE (will hyperlink once post is posted) for reset information.

Staff
This section will be short and simple considering a lot of the information regarding who is coming over and who is not is tight information at the moment. But some of the current staff members are not coming over due to confidential reasons. Those who are coming over will be contacted personally and will have their ranks transferred at the same time donator ranks are transferred over.

Forums
The forums will remain up for a month or two after the merge, however, it will soon be shut down.

FAQ
Q: Will bans and mutes be migrated?
A: No. New server, fresh start! :)

Q: What if I have purchased ranks on both servers?
A: If you have a higher-rank on then the rank converted from OPBlocks, please contact donation support for compensation ([email protected]). It will most likely be a buycraft voucher.

Q: What about consumables purchased on OPBlocks?
Those who have purchased consumables (eg. crate keys, items…) can get them compensated for through emailing the PrimeMC support email ([email protected]).

Closing Notes
OPBlocks is a network that has been running for around ½ a year now. This merge is meant to keep the community alive and make it thrive with a better and larger development team, constant updates, and more chances to play with your favorite YouTubers such as MrCrainer (yay, he’s coming back!). Many of you may leave, and many of you may stay. Those of you who are coming over, we'll see you all there!

Links

+1 to whoever remembers this

D

DannyBoyGamer32

As some of you may have heard from many different sources, OPBlocks will be merging with on February 27th. The reason being is because the administration team across the networks have decided that it would be beneficial for both the community and development to merge. In this announcement, all questions should be covered regarding what will happen to donator ranks, servers, staff members, etc.

Donator Ranks
•Caramel → Prison Fire
•Bubblegum → Prison Fire
•Lollipop → Prison Ice
•Chocolate → Prison Ice
We will be going from four realms (Caramel, Lollipop, Bubblegum, Chocolate) to two realms (Prison Fire & Prison Ice). Caramel/Bubblegum ranks will be transferred to Prison Fire, and Lollipop/Chocolate ranks will be transferred to Prison Ice.
•CRUNCHER --> Elite
•MUNCHER --> Lord
•GOBBLER --> Lord
•CHOMPER --> King
•HOARDER --> King
•DESTROYER --> Myth
•CANDYWARRIOR --> Myth
•CANDYKNIGHT --> Prime
•CANDYLORD --> Prime
•CANDYPRINCE --> PrimeGod
•CANDYKING --> PrimeGod
Anybody who donated on both Chocolate and Caramel or Bubblegum and Lollipop, please email [email protected] for compensation.

We made all attempts to make this as fair as possible for you all, if there are any complaints about these conversions, feel free to message our donation support email ([email protected]).

Servers
As you may have guessed, both Prisons will be revamped and reset. See HERE (will hyperlink once post is posted) for reset information.

Staff
This section will be short and simple considering a lot of the information regarding who is coming over and who is not is tight information at the moment. But some of the current staff members are not coming over due to confidential reasons. Those who are coming over will be contacted personally and will have their ranks transferred at the same time donator ranks are transferred over.

Forums
The forums will remain up for a month or two after the merge, however, it will soon be shut down.

FAQ
Q: Will bans and mutes be migrated?
A: No. New server, fresh start! :)

Q: What if I have purchased ranks on both servers?
A: If you have a higher-rank on then the rank converted from OPBlocks, please contact donation support for compensation ([email protected]). It will most likely be a buycraft voucher.

Q: What about consumables purchased on OPBlocks?
Those who have purchased consumables (eg. crate keys, items…) can get them compensated for through emailing the PrimeMC support email ([email protected]).

Closing Notes
OPBlocks is a network that has been running for around ½ a year now. This merge is meant to keep the community alive and make it thrive with a better and larger development team, constant updates, and more chances to play with your favorite YouTubers such as MrCrainer (yay, he’s coming back!). Many of you may leave, and many of you may stay. Those of you who are coming over, we'll see you all there!

Links

+1 to whoever remembers this
Post farming at its peak!

finnoybu

Omfg, the day that will live in infamy. Remember being on the edge of rage quitting, only to realize it didn't matter. Lel. Server was quitting on *us*!

Boy, reading this post is kinda like ripping a bandaid off & finding a freshly opened wound under it, now ain't it?

Still want my g-d consumables.

finnoybu

I'm part of the staff team... and I can personally say... you completely screwed up my mind what is this XD
That's the message all the OG people on v1 got to see when they announced the merge with prime. It was a dark, dark day. I had just finished working on a build that took me like a month to complete. Devastating.

I honestly cried this day. My mom took away my allowance so I could get gobbler and fly then they closed down. I didn't even transfer my rank to Prime. Now I don't get any of it back xD. But I'll still play as a reg because I love this server ;-;