Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Seriously?

WhyShouldIEver

This is the whole staff team? Hey @trkey , how about you stop demoting people because you don't like them and start keeping people who've only worked here for 2 months. Also, when I was staff on PrimeMc (sorry I don't care about saying that), you got giftcards every month for being a staff member. Helper = 20$, Mod = 50$, Sr.Mod = 100$. Do they do that on here? If not this server is corrupt and maybe that's why no one is applying for staff.

far9448

I applied ;)

But yes the amount of staff right now is ridiculous and trkey certainly needs someone looking at the applications

34D

This is the whole staff team? Hey @trkey , how about you stop demoting people because you don't like them and start keeping people who've only worked here for 2 months. Also, when I was staff on PrimeMc (sorry I don't care about saying that), you got giftcards every month for being a staff member. Helper = 20$, Mod = 50$, Sr.Mod = 100$. Do they do that on here? If not this server is corrupt and maybe that's why no one is applying for staff.
There are many staff application and yesterday @Amazing told me and @DuckSucks that he would be accepting more staff. I'm not sure if there are giftcards and people shouldn't just staff for money.

Criinge

Plenty of people apply, the problem is no one has gone through them. There are 18 staff application waiting to be looked at right now.
They need to private staff applications, Like on PrimeMC staff applications are private and they have a LOT more staff! There are always gonna be 1 hater to ruin your reputation on a staff application so they need to be private.

Mochi

мocнι ♥
They need to private staff applications, Like on PrimeMC staff applications are private and they have a LOT more staff! There are always gonna be 1 hater to ruin your reputation on a staff application so they need to be private.
I think it is better for it to be public. Most of the time it is not hater, but actually logical responses and it shows the true personality of the applicant.

But on the other hand, they do need more staff. .-.

Rizuri

Infamous Member

Many people have applied for staff currently it's just that the higher staff haven't really read any of the applications

kaia

This is the whole staff team?
Okay but how many players does this server average lol? The most I've seen on recently is about thirty people, so lol xd XD lol hhaa xd

how about you stop demoting people because you don't like them
and like.. who are you talking about

if you're talking about tuxx or coolwhatever, they were literally inactive lol ??

Do they do that on here? If not this server is corrupt and maybe that's why no one is applying for staff.
1. Plenty of people are applying for staff

2. It has never ever been a standard on any server to reward your staff with money (unless they're exec staff). Just because Prime does so, doesn't mean this server has to as well.

Nowhere has management ever stated that helpers are "paid" (rewarded) for being staff. People apply / volunteer to help lmao, please ask any current staff members if they think it's corrupt?????????????

hate me but wyd

ShiroHibikii

Plenty of people are applying for staff, the only problem is the higher staff didn't look into the applications which resulted in players lack of trust with the higher staff.
how about you stop demoting people because you don't like them and start keeping people who've only worked here for 2 months
To be frank, most staff resign instead of being demoted. Demotions in OPBlocks come very rarely and there practically hasn't been any demotions ever since Pathos' demotion which was long time back (Excluding emelade's one because I am not sure if she got demoted or she resigned). Among all the staff we have probably the person who resigned the most is me and Elijah, both of which are no longer staff. For me, personally, it's like a love-hate relationship within the staff team. There was little to no communication, ( I rarely have anyone to talk to at the time because there were no aussie staff yet ) and I was the only person taking care of the Asia/EU timezone for the most part, so I left. Of course, I would've stayed if they consistently added new staff members but at the time either not many people applied or they aren't really cut out for staff yet.

Also, when I was staff on PrimeMc (sorry I don't care about saying that), you got giftcards every month for being a staff member. Helper = 20$, Mod = 50$, Sr.Mod = 100$. Do they do that on here? If not this server is corrupt and maybe that's why no one is applying for staff.
They do that on Prime? Seems nice, never really got a giftcard when I was staff on Prime probably because I resigned after a week (Lol). They don't do that here, and I kinda like the idea but at the same time I don't. As many people would just take advantage of it just for the gift card, but at the same time it's a nice way of rewarding long-time staff.

To put out my personal opinions of being a staff member here, as Mochi has said quite long time ago "Helpers are just members with tags". This is because we cannot ban (Even though we have the perms...), the punishment system is so strenuous it's as if you are an accountant typing out stuff. Being staff isn't really rewarding (It wasn't supposed to be rewarding in the first place), but they rarely show gratitude for the current staff. The most we get is trkey saying thank you for staying in the staff team in Slack, that's it.

HOPEFULLY, Amazing starts actively recruiting staff ASAP, because if we wait any longer, the people who applied might just become impatient and deny their apps on request, losing out potential staff.