Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Ross'/Storm's Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

RawrWithRoss

Hey members of OP Blocks old and new,

I'm Ross or Storm as many may know me. I'm an ancient member of OP Blocks, I joined back in the beginning of September in 2015, back when there was only Caramel and Lollipop lol. Many of you may know me but, for those of you who don't I'd love to introduce myself.

My real name is Caleb, and my middle name is Storm (and everyone calls me that). I'm 14 and I'm going into grade 10 next fall. I have been playing Minecraft for 2 years (Since the start of 2013's December) and I am looking to getting into coding this summer, and try some other new things like Boxing. I don't play many other video games too seriously, but I do have a PS4 (add me @ xStormGaming) all I have on there is Star Wars: Battlefront, COD Black Ops III, and Bloodborne. I also have a Wii U, I am a huuuuge Nintendo nerd, I play almost any Nintendo series be it Fire Emblem, Mother (EarthBound), Mario, or Zelda. I love them all but I am particularly interested in Super Smash Bros. for Wii U (and 3DS) and am even thinking of going to a local competition this summer, I main Lucas at the moment but I am thinking of moving to either Fox or Luigi and making Lucas a secondary along with Little Mac. Enough about video games haha, on to sports. I play a few sports such as, Football (American), Rugby, Jiu-Jitsu, and Wrestling. I've played Football for 8 years as of this year and I am proud of it, I have played many positions in my years including, any where on the O-Line, defensive end, long snapper, and even a Safety one year! (Yea I know a blocker and a saftey >.>). Rugby I have played for 4 years as of this year, I played it on and off since I was 9 years old, and this year was the first year I actually had positions, I played Flanker and hooker. Jiu-Jitsu for those of you who dorm know is a martial art, I have done it on and off for years as well, I am an orange belt expecting to become a green belt this year. And finally wrestling, this year at my high school was my first time to ever do wrestling, and I loved it I'm not super great at it but I loved it (I came in 3rd in a tournament of about 5 school boards) and I can't wait for next Autumn's wrestling season ^-^

Anyways this has trailed on long enough, if you have anymore questions for me feel free to ask me below

~ Ross/Storm

RawrWithRoss

Bubblegum. Might sound familiar more as xClouds.
Oh my god it's you! I remember when you and Mochi were accepted, and I (and a lot of other Chocolate People) were so salty that we didn't have a staff member on Chocolate still lol. I'm definitely going to apply soon ^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.