Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online
Status
Not open for further replies.

angyma

Oh my, you did mess up a lot but you were a good staffie nub. Ask me for build tips whenever and you will forever be the confuzzled helper nub in my heart. ;3
Yes that is 1000
gg yes I knew it thank you Mokki!

:( I'm not in it
but seriously.. sad to see u go
will tag you man.

bye gary

Aww no ang :c Hope you do well in school!
Thank you Chrissehh the cool.

It is sad to see you go ang. Have a good life.
Sad to see you go mate if its what makes you happy, then im happy! <3
Thank you both!

=====

To clarify I am not quitting! I'll still be playing I just won't be as active. (since when is a resignation a quitting post? xd)

far9448

Sad to see another leave *sigh*

Now the lack of staff is making me wish i was allowed to apply!

Anyway, good luck with school bro.

Rizuri

Infamous Member
I guess I'll start this off by saying, it was fun. And I'm really glad I got to have this experience. I learned so much from it, and I'm really glad I was able interact on another level with the community. I wasn't on the team for all that long, but I hope I did something good here - otherwise my time was wasted, but even if I only did once, I'm glad.

I also guess most of you wonder why, because really, this was quite unexpected. (a lot of people also asked me to make one) To put it simply, I've lost motivation, I could be on for 10 minutes and I'd see no questions asked in chat or players to punish. While this may sound foolish in those times I got bored and the more/longer it happened I wanted to just go play on another server or PvP on my alt, which would make me miss questions/rule breakers. I also haven't been doing as well as I'd want to be in school and want to study/put more time towards that. Overally I don't regret this and think it was a good decision for right now. There's a chance I could reapply in the future but it's iffy. Will miss everyone who made my time here a joy and yes, I'll still be on, just not nearly as much.

=====

Special Tags:

@Loyal | you be awesome friend, thanks for showing me how to smile ;)

@M1ghtyMa5on | you noticed first making you og man

Tags:

@Elijeh | you are the most coolest Elijah I know

@Tuxx/@Coolkish | you two made my experience here great with the times you answered questions for me and in general, thanks for all of your help.

@Mochi | thanks for the building tips and telling me I'm a nub (aka that I messed up e.g multiple times)

@NotInfinity | you're really nice & the tips were clutch man, thanks

@Lynn | I know I suck at building you gotta get #1 though in the next comp

@Cookie | you aren't a nub

@Chimerical | I once said Gary is awesome in staff chat and 6 people rated it agree, probably true tbh

@LuckyCommander | keep on licking man

@KafuuChino_ | keep being the amazing app critic you are man, don't stop. ever.

@TheChickensGod | live long and prosper god of chickens

@Sine_Pari | who even are these other nubs?

@Chrissehh | teach me how to be a legendary meme like you

@AwesomeAgent10 | I dunno how to be awesome like you

will add more as I'm reminded my gosh I'm brain dead
I didnt get tagged :( Welp pretty sad that you are leaving. It was really fun pvping with you on OPB and Bl and I thought you were a great staff member in my opinion. Good luck with your future endeavours!

ImVegan

skuxx deluxe
cya ang-best of luck with whatever you decide to do next. when you're free please give me skywars classes. although i will never be as prominent of a skywars deity as you, I am striving for the top. stay cool <3

cya ang-best of luck with whatever you decide to do next. when you're free please give me skywars classes. although i will never be as prominent of a skywars deity as you, I am striving for the top. stay cool <3
:c I am clearly the skywars god here

Anyways sad to see another one leave the team

timeflies

Infamous Member
Great Moderator, great friend. Sad to see you go, I never expected you to leave so soon. Anyways, best of luck on the future. Love you Ang :)

angyma

You forgot me;-;
Anyway, sad to see you go bb, hope you have a great time <3

Bye angyma!

This is an issue... I'll contact the thread creator right away and have him fix this issue!

Sad to see another leave *sigh*

Now the lack of staff is making me wish i was allowed to apply!

Anyway, good luck with school bro.
Good luck with that if you decide to apply in the future! And thank you.

I didnt get tagged :( Welp pretty sad that you are leaving. It was really fun pvping with you on OPB and Bl and I thought you were a great staff member in my opinion. Good luck with your future endeavours!
More issues, I'll be sending a rather long message to the thread creator, sorry man. ;) Also thank you.

You will always be my blood sucking demon :)

(Lynn what tha hell)
Thank you Captain.

Every time I wake up it seems like someone new resigned... Well, It's sad to see you go ;c Good luck with school <3.
Thank you!

Sure they will only have one extra side payment of $19.99 a month! Thank you as well.

:c I am clearly the skywars god here

Anyways sad to see another one leave the team
Lies Cowie the cow! And I'll miss you guys too.

Good luck with school will miss seeing your name in blue in the tab!
Thank you.

Even though I wasn't close with you, still gonna miss you ); gl with school!
I'll definitely miss this as well.

Great Moderator, great friend. Sad to see you go, I never expected you to leave so soon. Anyways, best of luck on the future. Love you Ang :)
Ditto. Thanks Cookie.

Bye ang! you were a good staff. and we still need to find our heads....
Agreed, I'm off to find a headless comminity as of now.

D

DannyBoyGamer32

gg yes I knew it thank you Mokki!

will tag you man.

bye gary

Thank you Chrissehh the cool.

Thank you both!

=====

To clarify I am not quitting! I'll still be playing I just won't be as active. (since when is a resignation a quitting post? xd)
Bye ;( You vill be missed ;(

NotDuck

I guess I'll start this off by saying, it was fun. And I'm really glad I got to have this experience. I learned so much from it, and I'm really glad I was able interact on another level with the community. I wasn't on the team for all that long, but I hope I did something good here - otherwise my time was wasted, but even if I only did once, I'm glad.

I also guess most of you wonder why, because really, this was quite unexpected. (a lot of people also asked me to make one) To put it simply, I've lost motivation, I could be on for 10 minutes and I'd see no questions asked in chat or players to punish. While this may sound foolish in those times I got bored and the more/longer it happened I wanted to just go play on another server or PvP on my alt, which would make me miss questions/rule breakers. I also haven't been doing as well as I'd want to be in school and want to study/put more time towards that. Overally I don't regret this and think it was a good decision for right now. There's a chance I could reapply in the future but it's iffy. Will miss everyone who made my time here a joy and yes, I'll still be on, just not nearly as much.

=====

Special Tags:

@Loyal | you be awesome friend, thanks for showing me how to smile ;)

@M1ghtyMa5on | you noticed first making you og man

Tags:

@Elijeh | you are the most coolest Elijah I know

@Tuxx/@Coolkish | you two made my experience here great with the times you answered questions for me and in general, thanks for all of your help.

@Mochi | thanks for the building tips and telling me I'm a nub (aka that I messed up e.g multiple times)

@NotInfinity | you're really nice & the tips were clutch man, thanks

@Lynn | I know I suck at building you gotta get #1 though in the next comp

@Cookie | you aren't a nub

@Chimerical | I once said Gary is awesome in staff chat and 6 people rated it agree, probably true tbh

@LuckyCommander | keep on licking man

@KafuuChino_ | keep being the amazing app critic you are man, don't stop. ever.

@TheChickensGod | live long and prosper god of chickens

@Sine_Pari | who even are these other nubs?

@Chrissehh | teach me how to be a legendary meme like you

@AwesomeAgent10 | I dunno how to be awesome like you

@MLGKillerPro | what made you think I DoNotPvP?!

@Sosa | yo man I will forever remember the soundboard

will add more as I'm reminded my gosh I'm brain dead
Well, I'm sorry about v1, and how I treated you, I just thought you weren't really staff material, but like I would know. I guess you had a really good run on here and I'm proud that you changed. Btw I wasn't tagged which hurts my feelings

Lumay

яσѕιє ღ
and I still forget to reply.. I'm hopeless. Anyways, Smile I am deeply hurt by your actions. You tagged others! I thought we agreed I was the best one here >; </3

BazerKing

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
I will miss you angyma, A.KA AngTheSkyWarsGod... Soo much staff members, just going away... </3

Status
Not open for further replies.