JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Resignation

nathannn

flâneurstrator
Staff member
Long time coming, this is.

The title says it all really.
I have thoroughly enjoyed playing on OPBlocks since V1, but it's my time to go now, I've lost the feel for it. Thank you to everyone, and I mean everyone who made my experience a happy time. If there are resets in the future, I'll for sure be on. Until then, adios my friends!

I could do loads of tags, but these are just a few.
Chrissy - A great friend I've made, you know where to find me c:<
Mochi - Great meeting you in V2, thank you for all of your help and I'll be sure to stay in contact with you.nub
Amazing - Haven't spoken or talked to you recently, but well done and thank you for making OPBlocks great.
Cowie - Awesome staff member, good friend, thanks for all! c:
Lynn - nub

yours sincerely,
nate

merighthere

Dedicated Member
I can remember you being staff since the day I joined OPB, and yes, I will admit; I've been after you at times. (Mostly for the mad inactivity you had in V3.) And sorry about that... But hey, good luck with whatever you'll be doing. \o

Lynnie

Woah "nub" did you really have to do that nathi ;-;
I'll actually miss you... D: but okay goodluck with whatever you are going to do after and stuff
godammit nathi you're making me tear up here
*that was a joke, hate you, love you*

I honestly remember the first days of v2 in which you were helper in as it was yesterday.. It's been a good year, have fun with whatever you will do in the future my friend c:

PUCK

ʀᴇᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ɢʜᴏꜱᴛʙᴜꜱᴛᴇʀ
honestly its been so long since you have been on i forgot you were even staff