Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Resignation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aussie__

Hey y'all,

Yup. I resigned. I did this for two main reasons. One, I wasn't enjoying working on a small server. Guess I got spoiled working on a larger one, and this one is just too small for me. Two, I'm going back to working on prime soon. I enjoyed working here for the first week or so, but I'm done now. Thank you for everything

Tags:

@Mochi - Thank you. For everything. I've known you for like two years now and you've honestly been amazing to work with. You honestly deserve to manage larger servers than this.

@NathannB and @Chrissehh - Never really knew either of you tbh. Was fun working with you both.

@CowOfSteel - Cowie. Didn't talk with you much. Was shocked to find out you were 13 when reading your application.

@JustACookie - You know, we've done so much together over the past year. It was honestly amazing to be able to work with you. I'm so sorry

@SuperPiggeh - Dude. Get mod for me, ok? You're honestly an amazing person, as a fellow 12-year old, I know your going places

@Dh - See you soon

Yet again, thanks for everything. I will not be reapplying here, so please don't ask me to.

Thanks ya'll
-Gia

merighthere

Dedicated Member
Hey y'all,

Yup. I resigned. I did this for two main reasons. One, I wasn't enjoying working on a small server. Guess I got spoiled working on a larger one, and this one is just too small for me. Two, I'm going back to working on prime soon. I enjoyed working here for the first week or so, but I'm done now. Thank you for everything

Tags:

@Mochi - Thank you. For everything. I've known you for like two years now and you've honestly been amazing to work with. You honestly deserve to manage larger servers than this.

@NathannB and @Chrissehh - Never really knew either of you tbh. Was fun working with you both.

@CowOfSteel - Cowie. Didn't talk with you much. Was shocked to find out you were 13 when reading your application.

@JustACookie - You know, we've done so much together over the past year. It was honestly amazing to be able to work with you. I'm so sorry

@SuperPiggeh - Dude. Get mod for me, ok? You're honestly an amazing person, as a fellow 12-year old, I know your going places

@Dh - See you soon

Yet again, thanks for everything. I will not be reapplying here, so please don't ask me to.

Thanks ya'll
-Gia
Please re-apply..
memez...
But yeah, see you on Prime soon c: https://prnt.sc/g54tbn - Didn't see you much on ever, and didn't get to see your staffing :c
But good luck with whatever you're doing in the future, and have fun.

SuperPiggeh

Infamous Member
Sad to see you go, and thanks for the kind words :3 Good luck with your future, and I hope you'll come back and visit us sometimes!

Rizuri

Infamous Member
Hey y'all,

Tags:

@Dh - See you soon

Thanks ya'll
-Gia
Cya boi

Status
Not open for further replies.