PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Renovix | Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renovix

Hello, everyone! I am going to be one of the server managers for OPBlocks. Along with Zapexy, I will be working hard to make sure the community, staff, and server run strong and smooth.

So, who am I?

I am a 16 year old, going into my senior year. I love basketball, track, and video games. For two years, I have been offering services as a manager, administrator, and staff member on Minecraft services. Fortunately, circumstances have led me to knowing Alex better than your average OPBlocks player. Turns out I was recommended for a position as Manager, and was given the position in collection with Zapexy, who I recommended to Alex. I love working with him, and he is the best partner I could ever ask for.

As Managers/Executive-Admins on this server, we will be working closely with developers, managing the staff team, making sure the community is well-informed and happy - and overall keeping the server running smoothly. With our specifically chosen staff team behind us, we will ensure peace on this amazing server.

I'd also like to welcome everyone back to OPBlocks. With new staff and administration, it is going to be a new journey, but let's make it a good one.

~ Renovix

angyma

It's amazing to see OP-Blocks back up and set for release so out of the blue, I'm definitely excited for everything that's going on. It's also pretty cool seeing as I like Track and Basketball as well.

It's nice to see the new staff team started, up, and running quite efficiently and professionally already. Anyway, have a great day and I hope to see you around!

o/ ang

Hello, everyone! I am going to be one of the server managers for OPBlocks. Along with Zapexy, I will be working hard to make sure the community, staff, and server run strong and smooth.

So, who am I?

I am a 16 year old, going into my senior year. I love basketball, track, and video games. For two years, I have been offering services as a manager, administrator, and staff member on Minecraft services. Fortunately, circumstances have led me to knowing Alex better than your average OPBlocks player. Turns out I was recommended for a position as Manager, and was given the position in collection with Zapexy, who I recommended to Alex. I love working with him, and he is the best partner I could ever ask for.

As Managers/Executive-Admins on this server, we will be working closely with developers, managing the staff team, making sure the community is well-informed and happy - and overall keeping the server running smoothly. With our specifically chosen staff team behind us, we will ensure peace on this amazing server.

I'd also like to welcome everyone back to OPBlocks. With new staff and administration, it is going to be a new journey, but let's make it a good one.

~ Renovix
I got 1 request for Ya! Make the staff age requirement 12!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.