Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Regarding My Nickname

I've been warned twice and I don't see the reasoning behind it people know me as Roiley, and it it a previous ign and everyone has access to /realname. I've been warned twice, yeah I may have been rude but the ign is what everyone from v1 knows me as, so what's the issue here?

I will gladly take this to pm if necessary.

Why did I make this thread? To get other peoples opinions on the situation, staff and players.

angyma

Your nickname has to be related to your in-game name, there can be no exceptions as if we let one player bypass the rule then others will expect us to let them as well.

BasiliskHill

I overheard some of the staff saying that it was for ease of access, by which I mean, so that they don't have to scroll over your name to know who you are. Rules are rules really, if they get exceptions everyone will try to abuse the exceptions.

Fries

I overheard some of the staff saying that it was for ease of access, by which I mean, so that they don't have to scroll over your name to know who you are. Rules are rules really, if they get exceptions everyone will try to abuse the exceptions.
Lazy ass staff

X

xMc

It`s kinda dumb considering he was warned for saying "Hi" Cus his nick was Roiley and he changed his name before this.. He didn't abuse his nick he simply had it the same from before he changed his name.. also it wasn't even in the rules at the time.