Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Recording with good quality and ease. (Windows 10 only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

1GN

So this tutorial is for people who require a good recording software with good quality and no external software on Windows 10.

Step 1) Press the windows key + G

Step 2) A pop up like this may show up

Check the box next to "Yes" in order to add the application as a game (You can record any application when you click the check box for that specific application)

Step 3) If the previous box does not show up and this shows:

Once this shows up all you gotta do is click the red dot and you are recording before you even know.

In case the first pop up does not show up and directly shows the Step 3 pop up, that means that the application is already registered as a game.

Step 4) Access the video from "C:\Users\UserName\OneDrive\Pictures\Captures"

For other Operating Systems please go to: http://www.opblocks.com/threads/good-recording-softwares.3879/#post-31879 by @Slouched

Last edited:

DdubsRulez2

Infamous Member
So this tutorial is for people who require a good recording software with good quality and no external software on Windows 10.

Check the box next to "Yes" in order to add the application as a game (You can record any application when you click the check box for that specific application)

Once this shows up all you gotta do is click the red dot and you are recording before you even know.

In case the first pop up does not show up and directly shows the Step 3 pop up, that means that the application is already registered as a game.

For other Operating Systems please go to: http://www.opblocks.com/threads/good-recording-softwares.3879/#post-31879 by @Slouched
You might want to put how to access the videos once you've recorded them, as I don't know (haven't tried yet though) and I bet others don't know either.

1GN

You might want to put how to access the videos once you've recorded them, as I don't know (haven't tried yet though) and I bet others don't know either.
I was gonna add it, but it completely slipped out of my mind :p

Anyways, I added it.

angyma

Oi thanks! This actually works pretty well for me but I'm having trouble saving a hotkey to record and recording in full screen.

1GN

Oi thanks! This actually works pretty well for me but I'm having trouble saving a hotkey to record and recording in full screen.
Here are the default Hotkey in case it helps:

Not quite sure about the full screen issue though.

Mutah

Dedicated Member
Thanks for this! This is the recording software I use and I get about 40fps while I'm using it. Even though I already knew how to use it, it was good for a reminder.

Step 4) Access the video from "C:\Users\UserName\OneDrive\Pictures\Captures"

Thanks, this really helped!

1GN

This is a non professional way to record, just use OBS. they both give good quality work.
Bruh, I wanted to post a tutorial on how to record without an external software. Plus I have heard that external softwares give frame drops. This has never given me a frame drop.

This is a non professional way to record, just use OBS. they both give good quality work.
Why do you need a professional way? Many people prefer to do some quick recording that doesn't need high quality softwares, this is what the tutorials for.

If I can get off Windows 7 then I will try it.

Cyclone

This is interesting because currently i'm saving up my money to build a pc and then i might be able to record then without crashing. Has someone got a tip for me how to record on linux like without crashing all the time and stuff i'm pretty sure it's mainly my pc but i'm not to sure if someone could assist me that would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.