Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

(re)Introduction

finnoybu

Hey, all! I doubt many will remember me, but I used to play opb back before the merge. I've been playing on a few other servers since then, cause I wasn't very happy about the transition, but I decided to check out how things have matured. Now that the dust is settling, i might be stopping by more often - might even try to get my shop back up and running!

It's obv that things are different from the old opb, so I guess I'm gonna have to learn all the commands and quirks again. Any tips or suggestions you could share would be appreciated!

Looking forward to seeing some familiar faces & meeting some new people!

Owl

Dedicated Member
Hey, all! I doubt many will remember me, but I used to play opb back before the merge. I've been playing on a few other servers since then, cause I wasn't very happy about the transition, but I decided to check out how things have matured. Now that the dust is settling, i might be stopping by more often - might even try to get my shop back up and running!

It's obv that things are different from the old opb, so I guess I'm gonna have to learn all the commands and quirks again. Any tips or suggestions you could share would be appreciated!

Looking forward to seeing some familiar faces & meeting some new people!
1 tip MOST (before someone try's to tell me wrong) of the server is cancer yes replace cyber bully channels with opblocks server and misha has a new record

In all seriousness welcome to prime version two where there is no anti cheat no cussing gambling YES gambling and no useful updates we try our best to get more people on including paying crainers more than our devs to bring cancer straight to us

Enjoy your stay
~Speed
Ps you also get griefed so trust no one.

finnoybu

Wow. So, uh... kinda like the wild west, eh?

As for griefing - yeah, I have trust level 0 for pretty much everyone. Been there. Got butt hurt. XD