PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

quitting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Criinge

He only dropped one in which Mochi got and gave to Camcard. It was an OP Pickaxe (eff 100, unb 100, fort 100) with level 5 of every custom enchant. He had probably upgraded it since. Don't try lying, please, it'll save us all the trouble.
I didn't know he only dropped one, and Haste is only level 2 so if he got a pickaxe with level 5 of every enchant its not his

Criinge

I would show a screenshot of the pick with haste 2 but I am using a school computer and am not at home right now to get a screenshot.

Criinge

I am SO SORRY!, I will give you 2.5B @camcard101, I was gonna give pick back but I tapped q like 4 times and dropped it, mason picked it up, I went out of trade and was tapping W to sprint forward but it was Q on accident

D

Deleted member 3840

Sorry forgot to finish my thought not happening because I flipping dropped it and some nub picked it up.

D

Deleted member 3840

I wish I had it in my hotbar then I guess I dropped it somewhere in spawn and never saw it again

angyma

Thread Locked

I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread as I think it's purpose has been resolved and it being open will only cause more drama. If you have any more issues please do not hesitate to contact myself or another staff member.

Status
Not open for further replies.