PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

quitting

Status
Not open for further replies.

camcard

@Mochi [guys I'm quitting because somehow cringe got my pick and won't admit it I don't think I'll ever come back to this server even if it resets again because of this so I might never be on forums again I might request for my acc to get deleted forever bye everyone and opblocks you will be in my heart forever]

Last edited:

OMG_Its_Rock

Heh, sucks when people steal your stuff and don't give it back. Reminds me on 4.0 on prime when everything on my team got stolen, it sucked since they were oh so valuable.

WhyShouldIEver

Wow Criinge. Honestly if you took his pick just give it back, everybody believes camcard so... If you give it back asap your reputation will still be, meh.

Also, you reported him when he was asking you about how you got the pick? You're a real b****.

Chrissehh

Resigned Meme
I did originally speak to Slushiii about this on teamspeak pretty sure (it was either your pick or someone else's), but I did advise him to return it. I'm sure we can organise some type of refund from slushiii, and camcard can receive his pick back.

Criinge

I did originally speak to Slushiii about this on teamspeak pretty sure (it was either your pick or someone else's), but I did advise him to return it. I'm sure we can organise some type of refund from slushiii, and camcard can receive his pick back.
I will speak to @Slushiii and see if he can give me another OP pick, because I've seen him item a cking pickaxe with excavator 20 jackhammer 20 and merchant 20, if I give camcard his pickaxe back

angyma

And he could be lying so, I mean @Amazing dropped like 4 of those pickaxes in the drop party
He only dropped one in which Mochi got and gave to Camcard. It was an OP Pickaxe (eff 100, unb 100, fort 100) with level 5 of every custom enchant. He had probably upgraded it since. Don't try lying, please, it'll save us all the trouble.

LuckyCommander

@MiniYoungiSuga told me the pickaxe isn't camcards because his is a 200 pick and I got a 100 pick
no.. pretty sure cam's pick was a 100 pick. stop tryna make everyone go easy on you lol cuz you're doing a bad job. as said above, stop with the lies. god, I'm actually kinda suprised how selfish you've become now..

D

Deleted member 3840

I did originally speak to Slushiii about this on teamspeak pretty sure (it was either your pick or someone else's), but I did advise him to return it. I'm sure we can smelly some type of refund from slushiii, and camcard can receive his pick back.
Isn't it fair tho that Criinge got it?

Status
Not open for further replies.