Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Quitting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dialgag1

mod who has become a senior
Hey guys, so I'm not sure if anyone at all will care about this, but I thought I'd just update everyone on why no one has seen me around recently.

Well, the reason is mostly to do with IRL stuff, as my friends have let me know how antisocial I've become, and how sad my life was. I want to start being more serious about school, and only play video games when I have free time.

Now here are people I would like to specifically say goodbye to:
@Puck - was nice knowing you man, we had some good times on Prime and on OPB v2. See you when I visit occasionally.

@Jewles - don't know if you still check this forum, or even play in-game anymore, but it was nice knowing you. Playing on Prime was a blast with you. Hope the server you're staff on becomes more popular, see you around.

@Cyclone - Cyclone, we haven't been talking too much recently, but having you in RichKidz on Prime Prison 4.0 was really nice. I miss having you in the team, good luck and see you around.

@nationalities - well goodbye, you've been a little annoying sometimes and you betrayed me for my head :( but you're still chill sometimes so nice knowing you.

@KafuuChino_ - Kryo, I'll miss those times when I nolifed to try and beat you and failed all those times :/ keep up the good work man, see you around.

If there's anyone I've missed just leave a comment below and I'll update this list.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to make an important announcement: with my quitting and all the other members inactive, on Prime, or having quit like myself, RichKidz is hereby disbanded.

Well that's all I have to say, goodbye OPBlocks (for now, might come back in the future. Yay :)).

Wish you all the best,
-Dial

ShiroHibikii

Personally I have faced the same situation but I didn't really take the path you took. I took the darker path but made use of it to further understand my purpose in life. However, you took the right approach to the problem and it's nice to see you do that. I wish you best of luck for what may come in life. Do come back once you sort everything out kay~

angyma

Sucks to see another player go, as it seems quite common now. Maybe you'll rejoin our community in the future, but until then, good luck with school and other things!

Cyclone

Well dial i hope i see you some time in the future. Anyways hope you live your dreams and take care of yourself.

DdubsRulez2

Infamous Member
Aww sucks to see you go, but I hope you do better in school! Check on the forums every once in a while to say hi? Hope to see you around, and good luck in the future (and present). Bai :c

OMG_Its_Rock

Adios dial, i've been in that situation for 2 years now. I quit to become more focused on things, i'm social at school but never talk to anyone outside. Wish you best of luck, I don't have a chance anymore.

nationalities

Hey guys, so I'm not sure if anyone at all will care about this, but I thought I'd just update everyone on why no one has seen me around recently.

Well, the reason is mostly to do with IRL stuff, as my friends have let me know how antisocial I've become, and how sad my life was. I want to start being more serious about school, and only play video games when I have free time.

@Puck - was nice knowing you man, we had some good times on Prime and on OPB v2. See you when I visit occasionally.

@Jewles - don't know if you still check this forum, or even play in-game anymore, but it was nice knowing you. Playing on Prime was a blast with you. Hope the server you're staff on becomes more popular, see you around.

@Cyclone - Cyclone, we haven't been talking too much recently, but having you in RichKidz on Prime Prison 4.0 was really nice. I miss having you in the team, good luck and see you around.

@nationalities - well goodbye, you've been a little annoying sometimes and you betrayed me for my head :( but you're still chill sometimes so nice knowing you.

@KafuuChino_ - Kryo, I'll miss those times when I nolifed to try and beat you and failed all those times :/ keep up the good work man, see you around.

If there's anyone I've missed just leave a comment below and I'll update this list.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to make an important announcement: with my quitting and all the other members inactive, on Prime, or having quit like myself, RichKidz is hereby disbanded.

Well that's all I have to say, goodbye OPBlocks (for now, might come back in the future. Yay :)).

Wish you all the best,
-Dial
oh no rip friend, i really admire ur head until now cos lynn112 took it <3 but its k i have screenshots of it

Rizuri

Infamous Member

Wish you all the best,
-Dial
Rly sad to see ya go :( You were one of my closest friends that I remember from V1 and you have helped me a lot along the way. Good luck in your future endeavours and hope to meet you again some day!

Chrissehh

Resigned Meme
Aww no dial ;c I'm glad to have known you from V1 and all the way to V3. Anyways, good luck with school and I hope you'll come back in the future! We'll miss you <3

Dialgag? You were one of the most dedicated players I've seen, and one of the most unexpected to leave. Thanks for helping me figure out how to play, good luck with school!

RawrWithRoss

Oh okay, I SEE HOW IT IS!1!!!!11

No really buddy, even though we were never super close I will miss you and kinda disappointed you're leaving, if you'd like to keep in touch just fire me a PM and we could add each other on Skype (even though I hardly use it :oops:)

Status
Not open for further replies.