Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Quitting

RawrWithRoss

:Lulface: I forgot, your bias-ness to Chckns choices and your attitude in general apparently has no effect on your opinion on management considering the amount of grief you give rae on a regular is absurd, but let's not forget. We're the terrible ones in this situation :lulface:
Rae still sucks as an Admin

Chimerical

:Lulface: I forgot, your bias-ness to Chckns choices and your attitude in general apparently has no effect on your opinion on management considering the amount of grief you give rae on a regular is absurd, but let's not forget. We're the terrible ones in this situation :lulface:

Never once trash talked OPB as a whole, I said factions were extremely toxic and something I feel they didn't need.
Absolutely not, chckn and rae are both terrible imo, and are comparable on a similar level, both have done virtually nothing to help the state of Prime, as we continue to see a loss of players and interest. I didn't know that you knew me better than I knew myself, shoulda known, oh wait-

xMc

Absolutely not, chckn and rae are both terrible imo, and are comparable on a similar level, both have done virtually nothing to help the state of Prime, as we continue to see a loss of players and interest. I didn't know that you knew me better than I knew myself, shoulda known, oh wait-
It’s current state isn’t something that should be changed. It needs re-done like we have said countless times. Jeez you’d think you’d have payed attention with all the cm meetings that you go to. You see nothing since you’re supposed to. There is a lot more behind the scenes than you think you know mr king of knowledge

MyrticsYT

personally, thegrind is chill outside of his toxicity and dxnt is really only toxic in return. I have talked to dnxt a few times in pms and he is chill. Chim and sub are my favourite members in rekt