Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Quitting

xFlied

Dedicated Member
This isn't a "Cya v6" thread this is me actually quitting.

This is what I feel about the community right now, this is just my opinion, take it as you will.

I'm tired of this community. I'm 15 now and I have better things to do with my life. I only stayed on OPB because of the community but now that has gone to ****. Prisons is a wasteland of dead memes and an endless grind with no reward. They introduce factions to spice things up a bit but that has turned into an even bigger ****hole. It used to be just Puck who hacked, but I was okay with that, but that was mainly because he was on everyone's good side and I didn't want to turn against him, thus leading everyone else to turn against me.
He's blatant. He has vape and he's shown himself using vape before, though it was on other servers. I don't think it's impossible for Puck to use it on OPB too, actually, it's very probable he does. My main problem with Puck is-- he's always gotten evidence to support him being legit but then decided not to post it. His video showing his reach-- he recorded one against me and one against wdake. I don't know how the one against wdake went but the one against me went as it usually does in v5. Puck got insane hits. I was ready for him to post this video to prove he's legit, but no. He posts a video of him vs a laggy Rose. And then he deletes the reach indicator mod. In his reports against other people, it's gone.
Back in v2, Puck beat me just as much as I beat Sine. Not a lot. Now all of a sudden he's getting godlike reach? He's not doing anything different. He doesn't have to. Vape does that for him. You can't say that "Oh he just got better." His videos don't help that much either. Smoothaim always tends to aim for the lower body and you can see it doing this in all of Puck's videos. However, I trust that puck clicks legit because his equipment is insanely loud if you've ever been in a call with him.
The thing is, I can get 20+ cps too. I just switch to my mouse which double clicks against Puck, and the same thing happens. I lose.
Just_Peace, Colordye and many others in flux all use blatant killaura. I have a ping of around 20, they should not be hitting me first when they have 100 ping. Even Gamer does this sometimes, but I trust Gamer a lot more than I trust someone like Colordye. The rest of Flux, the ones that don't hack, they do basically nothing. They have twice as many members as the other big faction, Rekt, yet they have less constant players. Flux is a joke and they can't pvp for **** without a client. Don't think that I'm siding with Rekt, because they have plenty of problems as well.
The majority of Rekt is from the bad part of Prime. They're so toxic I'm surprised half them aren't perma muted. Even the god damn staff member in there, Kaos, is insanely toxic. But I gotta give credit where credit is due, he does act mature as a staff member, but he acts very immature outside of it. I was in a call with Rekt not to long ago, they were trying to get me to inside Flux before TNT was enabled. When they weren't talking to me (because I wasn't very cooperative) they proceeded to make insanely racist jokes (even saying the n word like 20 times in a row and getting amusement from it (Yes I know it's a song)) that would get them instantly banned if they said it anywhere else. This wasn't directed at me or anyone else, they were just being racist as a joke. Some of them are grown ass men making racist jokes like it's nothing.
I don't know what has happened between Chim and M1ghtyMa5on, but it's not okay to come on with a friend (dxnt) and practically lynch someone. Claiming it was a joke does not make it okay.
This is the intended audience for the server, I can't say anything bad about them without being hypocritical. My problem doesn't revolve around them, but in how Crainer directs them. He comes on the server, opens a few keys and then leaves. He makes literally no content. He's a living and breathing advertisement for the server. He says that this server among his favorites but it's clearly not, seeing as he has 300k blocks broken with prestige 3. I'm okay with letting the YTer get a little bit of free stuff, but not so much that his fans feel entitled to this free stuff. People constantly asking for money, for pickaxes, for ranks, for everything under the sun. This could all be prevented by showing Crainer making gradual progress, not giving him 10 ****ing chunkies and them him prestiging and ending the episode. No matter what demographic you're in, that's not content.
How much do you pay him-- more than all the staff salaries combined? Well hey, it's clearly working.
I'm not saying Crainer doesn't work hard on videos, because he does-- or he at least did back when I used to watch him. You're not giving him much to work with.
@Dh - I feel the need to tag you first. You're kinda like me-- before everyone reads this post of course. Everyone likes you, you don't really do much but you're always just, there. You're a good person too.
@Sub - I still use the altgen that you got for free. If you ever want to hop on MemeboiXD or DA_WN feel free to, it's your account. I know you're in rekt, but you're kinda the exception. I feel like nobody hates you, they all like you. You have people like Chimerical who are praised by their friends but hated by their enemies. You're in Rekt yet you still manage to maintain a positive image.
@HyzukiV2 - What were you, bq4? You always gave me good fights whenever we hopped onto other servers. Not many people can do that to me without raising suspicion. You'll always be a friend.
@2good2betrue - I know you don't play much anymore but I feel the need to tag you still. I have nothing to really say except-- keep up the good work on the Cello.
@TheGrind - You're hanging on this list by a thread. You're toxic but I've known you for a while and you've basically always been nice to me. Thanks.
@JustAOwl - bq3. I know that I ignored you for a bit there, but you were always trying to stay in contact, thanks for that. You don't really play much anymore but keep being you, you 8'10 monster.
@BetterThenU - As I've said, you're lingering on legitness for me, but I'll trust you for now.
@Wedek - You're one of the people that kept me from quitting. Thanks for that. Hope your hand fully recovers, if it hasn't already. Keep watching anime you weeb, because I'm one too.
@Mochi - The best staff. I still remember you betraying me by the fire on that one murder mystery game or whatever it's called. I just wanted to do a satanic ritual. Good luck in school, I know that's one major thing you're dealing with right now.
@puckv2 - Despite what I said above in the whole spoiler hackusating you, you're still a relatively nice person, to me at least. Just, stop using vape, it's obvious.
@DdubsRulez2 - One of my OG friends, back in v1. You're still a god for insiding flux, oh how I wish that was legal.
@larsulr1ch - I don't know what your forums name is, but thanks for being a friend.
Found this funny while searching for your name, an admin reported you and an admin accepted the report.
https://opblocks.com/threads/report-on-larsulr1ch.5426/
@TheChickensGod - Dad

I'm not proofreading this so don't lynch me on grammar or whatever. If I ever come back, it'll be for the good people. If I didn't tag you, don't whine or cry, you're most likely not that important to me. There are some people I probably did forget, but I'm not going back to edit this unless I come up with a viewpoint that contradicts my current one. Most likely you won't miss me because I was mainly in the background. If you happen to somehow miss me, thanks I guess. Have fun playing OPB everyone.

Mutah

Dedicated Member

This is what I feel about the community right now, this is just my opinion, take it as you will.

I'm tired of this community. I'm 15 now and I have better things to do with my life. I only stayed on OPB because of the community but now that has gone to Sugar. Prisons is a wasteland of dead memes and an endless grind with no reward. They introduce factions to spice things up a bit but that has turned into an even bigger Sugarhole. It used to be just Puck who hacked, but I was okay with that, but that was mainly because he was on everyone's good side and I didn't want to turn against him, thus leading everyone else to turn against me.
He's blatant. He has vape and he's shown himself using vape before, though it was on other servers. I don't think it's impossible for Puck to use it on OPB too, actually, it's very probable he does. My main problem with Puck is-- he's always gotten evidence to support him being legit but then decided not to post it. His video showing his reach-- he recorded one against me and one against wdake. I don't know how the one against wdake went but the one against me went as it usually does in v5. Puck got insane hits. I was ready for him to post this video to prove he's legit, but no. He posts a video of him vs a laggy Rose. And then he deletes the reach indicator mod. In his reports against other people, it's gone.
Back in v2, Puck beat me just as much as I beat Sine. Not a lot. Now all of a sudden he's getting godlike reach? He's not doing anything different. He doesn't have to. Vape does that for him. You can't say that "Oh he just got better." His videos don't help that much either. Smoothaim always tends to aim for the lower body and you can see it doing this in all of Puck's videos. However, I trust that puck clicks legit because his equipment is insanely loud if you've ever been in a call with him.
The thing is, I can get 20+ cps too. I just switch to my mouse which double clicks against Puck, and the same thing happens. I lose.
Just_Peace, Colordye and many others in flux all use blatant killaura. I have a ping of around 20, they should not be hitting me first when they have 100 ping. Even Gamer does this sometimes, but I trust Gamer a lot more than I trust someone like Colordye. The rest of Flux, the ones that don't hack, they do basically nothing. They have twice as many members as the other big faction, Rekt, yet they have less constant players. Flux is a joke and they can't pvp for Sugar without a client. Don't think that I'm siding with Rekt, because they have plenty of problems as well.
The majority of Rekt is from the bad part of Prime. They're so toxic I'm surprised half them aren't perma muted. Even the god damn staff member in there, Kaos, is insanely toxic. But I gotta give credit where credit is due, he does act mature as a staff member, but he acts very immature outside of it. I was in a call with Rekt not to long ago, they were trying to get me to inside Flux before TNT was enabled. When they weren't talking to me (because I wasn't very cooperative) they proceeded to make insanely racist jokes (even saying the n word like 20 times in a row and getting amusement from it (Yes I know it's a song)) that would get them instantly banned if they said it anywhere else. This wasn't directed at me or anyone else, they were just being racist as a joke. Some of them are grown ass men making racist jokes like it's nothing.
I don't know what has happened between Chim and M1ghtyMa5on, but it's not okay to come on with a friend (dxnt) and practically lynch someone. Claiming it was a joke does not make it okay.
This is the intended audience for the server, I can't say anything bad about them without being hypocritical. My problem doesn't revolve around them, but in how Crainer directs them. He comes on the server, opens a few keys and then leaves. He makes literally no content. He's a living and breathing advertisement for the server. He says that this server among his favorites but it's clearly not, seeing as he has 300k blocks broken with prestige 3. I'm okay with letting the YTer get a little bit of free stuff, but not so much that his fans feel entitled to this free stuff. People constantly asking for money, for pickaxes, for ranks, for everything under the sun. This could all be prevented by showing Crainer making gradual progress, not giving him 10 Fudgeing chunkies and them him prestiging and ending the episode. No matter what demographic you're in, that's not content.
How much do you pay him-- more than all the staff salaries combined? Well hey, it's clearly working.
I'm not saying Crainer doesn't work hard on videos, because he does-- or he at least did back when I used to watch him. You're not giving him much to work with.
@Dh - I feel the need to tag you first. You're kinda like me-- before everyone reads this post of course. Everyone likes you, you don't really do much but you're always just, there. You're a good person too.
@Sub - I still use the altgen that you got for free. If you ever want to hop on MemeboiXD or DA_WN feel free to, it's your account. I know you're in rekt, but you're kinda the exception. I feel like nobody hates you, they all like you. You have people like Chimerical who are praised by their friends but hated by their enemies. You're in Rekt yet you still manage to maintain a positive image.
@HyzukiV2 - What were you, bq4? You always gave me good fights whenever we hopped onto other servers. Not many people can do that to me without raising suspicion. You'll always be a friend.
@2good2betrue - I know you don't play much anymore but I feel the need to tag you still. I have nothing to really say except-- keep up the good work on the Cello.
@TheGrind - You're hanging on this list by a thread. You're toxic but I've known you for a while and you've basically always been nice to me. Thanks.
@JustAOwl - bq3. I know that I ignored you for a bit there, but you were always trying to stay in contact, thanks for that. You don't really play much anymore but keep being you, you 8'10 monster.
@BetterThenU - As I've said, you're lingering on legitness for me, but I'll trust you for now.
@Wedek - You're one of the people that kept me from quitting. Thanks for that. Hope your hand fully recovers, if it hasn't already. Keep watching anime you weeb, because I'm one too.
@Mochi - The best staff. I still remember you betraying me by the fire on that one murder mystery game or whatever it's called. I just wanted to do a satanic ritual. Good luck in school, I know that's one major thing you're dealing with right now.
@puckv2 - Despite what I said above in the whole spoiler hackusating you, you're still a relatively nice person, to me at least. Just, stop using vape, it's obvious.
@DdubsRulez2 - One of my OG friends, back in v1. You're still a god for insiding flux, oh how I wish that was legal.
@larsulr1ch - I don't know what your forums name is, but thanks for being a friend.
Found this funny while searching for your name, an admin reported you and an admin accepted the report.
@TheChickensGod - Dad

I'm not proofreading this so don't lynch me on grammar or whatever. If I ever come back, it'll be for the good people. If I didn't tag you, don't whine or cry, you're most likely not that important to me. There are some people I probably did forget, but I'm not going back to edit this unless I come up with a viewpoint that contradicts my current one. Most likely you won't miss me because I was mainly in the background. If you happen to somehow miss me, thanks I guess. Have fun playing OPB everyone.
wheres my tag
bye xflied i remeber u from v1 and it was cool bye

SuperPiggeh

Infamous Member
Aww cya D: I do understand what you're saying though, and if that's what you think, go ahead, quit, do what you want, have fun with life :D

SmolTinyBean

Aww cya D: I do understand what you're saying though, and if that's what you think, go ahead, quit, do what you want, have fun with life :D

He’s saying that both flux and rekt are bad (not trying to diss Flux or rekt) rekt is trying to get someone to inside on us and flux is just toxic I guess??? Idk they seems nice but it’s factions everyone hates each other :D even the closes friends are going to fight @DdubsRulez2 ;). Welp Sad to see a good and old player go even though the only time I saw you was in pvp.

HyzukiV2

I'm tired of this community. I'm 15 now and I have better things to do with my life. I only stayed on OPB because of the community but now that has gone to Sugar. Prisons is a wasteland of dead memes and an endless grind with no reward. They introduce factions to spice things up a bit but that has turned into an even bigger Sugarhole. It used to be just Puck who hacked, but I was okay with that, but that was mainly because he was on everyone's good side and I didn't want to turn against him, thus leading everyone else to turn against me.
Just_Peace, Colordye and many others in flux all use blatant killaura. I have a ping of around 20, they should not be hitting me first when they have 100 ping. Even Gamer does this sometimes, but I trust Gamer a lot more than I trust someone like Colordye. The rest of Flux, the ones that don't hack, they do basically nothing. They have twice as many members as the other big faction, Rekt, yet they have less constant players. Flux is a joke and they can't pvp for Sugar without a client. Don't think that I'm siding with Rekt, because they have plenty of problems as well.
This is the intended audience for the server, I can't say anything bad about them without being hypocritical. My problem doesn't revolve around them, but in how Crainer directs them. He comes on the server, opens a few keys and then leaves. He makes literally no content. He's a living and breathing advertisement for the server. He says that this server among his favorites but it's clearly not, seeing as he has 300k blocks broken with prestige 3. I'm okay with letting the YTer get a little bit of free stuff, but not so much that his fans feel entitled to this free stuff. People constantly asking for money, for pickaxes, for ranks, for everything under the sun. This could all be prevented by showing Crainer making gradual progress, not giving him 10 Fudgeing chunkies and them him prestiging and ending the episode. No matter what demographic you're in, that's not content.
@TheChickensGod - Dad

F*ck man I would say I wasn't expecting this but I was. Tbh you are one of the only pvpers and as a matter of fact player that I respected. Although you're leaving I rly hope you stay in touch with me as you've been a great friend that I don't want to lose. Talk with me anytime on discord. <3

D

Deleted member 3840

Guess I'm irrelevant. Anyway, good luck with life. Should be fun. (never had one)

far9448

I’m posting this on behalf of all of the Rekt faction.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Most of us have come from prime and you’re correct about that but not so much from the bad/toxic half. Insert, Chim and Grind all are fine. They can just like some of us get out of hand when things get tense. Most of the time I see someone from Rekt get a bit toxic in chat it was because of someone else in another faction that aggravated them or said something wrong (Perm mutes aren't a thing unless given by Amazing btw :c).
Insert was accepted into the staff team 2 days ago. And his toxicity level on OPBlocks is about the same as mine.
When in a call on discord or anything other than the OPBlocks discord you're allowed to do anything you want that abides by the rules of the owner. If they said that on anything related to OPBlocks and someone had proof of it. Yes. They could've been banned. But they weren't.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any way apart from that. Sad to see you go mate. Good luck in the future.
-far

OfficialFood

I’m posting this on behalf of all of the Rekt faction.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Most of us have come from prime and you’re correct about that but not so much from the bad/toxic half. Insert, Chim and Grind all are fine. They can just like some of us get out of hand when things get tense. Most of the time I see someone from Rekt get a bit toxic in chat it was because of someone else in another faction that aggravated them or said something wrong (Perm mutes aren't a thing unless given by Amazing btw :c).
Insert was accepted into the staff team 2 days ago. And his toxicity level on OPBlocks is about the same as mine.
When in a call on discord or anything other than the OPBlocks discord you're allowed to do anything you want that abides by the rules of the owner. If they said that on anything related to OPBlocks and someone had proof of it. Yes. They could've been banned. But they weren't.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any way apart from that. Sad to see you go mate. Good luck in the future.
-far
kaos isn't toxic. far you aren't toxic. i'm toxic on purpose. chim and grind are both toxic idk what you mean. chim isn't really that toxic though but sometimes. grind is toxic as hell. sub, ddubs, dob, savage, all chill. mostly rest of rekt is hella toxic

LightSome

Infamous Member
.... Wdym

Also, yes some of our faction members are toxic. However I haven't come across a factions server which doesn't have a bit or indeed alot of toxicity. Mainly due to the competitive nature of the game mode.

Many people see a few "bad apples" and assume that the rest of the faction is toxic too, (Luigi thought I hate him, just because my faction does), but the thing is once you begin to talk to the "toxic" players you see another side of them.

But anyways sad to see you go and I dearly hope this isn't a permanent situation.

HyzukiV2

.... Wdym

Also, yes some of our faction members are toxic. However I haven't come across a factions server which doesn't have a bit or indeed alot of toxicity. Mainly due to the competitive nature of the game mode.

Many people see a few "bad apples" and assume that the rest of the faction is toxic too, (Luigi thought I hate him, just because my faction does), but the thing is once you begin to talk to the "toxic" players you see another side of them.

But anyways sad to see you go and I dearly hope this isn't a permanent situation.
If being honest is now considered being toxic then ok gl with life

I don't think flux is toxic but neither is rekt. I mean tbh you guys are just pathetic reporting people over everything. "oh god they keep saying 19 and toxic I feel so offended" like jfc get a grip. If you consider this toxicity then I would say you shouldn't play any other game than MC bcs out of all the gaming forums I've been on this is if not the least at least one of the least toxic communities. You obviously don't know what actual toxicity is. If reporting someone for hacking bcs they do is being toxic then the server has actually gone ******ed.

Last edited:
I thought I would get a tag but I guess we’ve been kinda neutral the entire time on opblocks, but I do hope you have fun in school and find a good job, bye Stale.

DdubsRulez2

Infamous Member

@TheChickensGod - Dad

Cya man, kinda ridiculous how long I've known you.
One thing to address, Rekt isn't that toxic once you get to know them. Most of them are from Prime, what did you expect lol
They are quite chill when talking to them (or listening cause my mic has decided to not work smh)
Also, Kaos isn't anymore toxic than most of the members, and can be a great staff member when he wants to.
Also we are the only faction allied to mochi and chrissehh and they are always talking with our "toxic" faction in discord, if that says anything c:
(PS I DIDNT INSIDE KARMA THOSE WERE MY SPAWNERS)

xMc

Best wishes if you still remember me, and yea sorry we kinda gave you the bad bunch of players.
Feel free to pm if you want to rant etc.

\\xMc

See you! I understand your thoughts on the community, and I mostly agree with them. I hope one day we will fix our community and you will return!

Chimerical

Best wishes if you still remember me, and yea sorry we kinda gave you the bad bunch of players.
Feel free to pm if you want to rant etc.

\\xMc
You didn't give us to OPBlocks, we left, frustrated with the terrible management and terrible decisions of Prime. Don't forget about the wonderful staff members as well.

The irony of you calling us toxic is that you were on a few days ago trash talking all of opblocks, and our faction.
The other ironic side is that Prime will indefinitely always be more toxic then OPBlocks.

https://primemc.org/threads/this-server-used-to-be-good.106217/
https://primemc.org/threads/my-opinion-on-prime.106015/#post-592959
https://primemc.org/threads/cya.105150/#post-588174

When 1/10 posts on Prime's forum is a quitting thread, or someone criticizing staff, management or decisions, then you know there is a problem. How about you focus on your own server and trying to improve it, instead of making pointless posts *****ing about how you're sorry that people left Prime.

Let me know if you need more quitting threads, and or criticism posts. Plenty around.