Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Quitting - nationalities

nationalities

Alrighty, the reason I am basically quitting is because someone /married me then stole all my gear. And a couple days later the person I was married to had 3 dubs of candy warrior, weird right? Also I didnt know that you get trusted to the persons plot which is why GetOwtMiSwamp denied me because he knew.

Anyways I will pop in sometime but I just need a break from the toxic community. Obviously not all the community is toxic though and the only reason I'll pop in is to see my friends @Podsea @DdubsRulez2 @CurrentPlayz @Tetris @TheAnaMain @Mochi @angyma @JustAOwl @JustACookie @MeRightHere @Chrissehh @Lynn @LuckyCommander @Mutagnix and last but not least, @ballet5

I've probably missed some tags but I have no memory so. soz

I'm not going to be playing Minecraft anymore except for (line above)

Cya guys ~ nashun

Last edited:

FaZe_Shrek

Alrighty, the reason I am basically quitting is because someone /married me then stole all my gear. And a couple days later the person I was married to had 3 dubs of candy warrior, weird right? Also I didnt know that you get trusted to the persons plot which is why GetOwtMiSwamp denied me because he knew.

Anyways I will pop in sometime but I just need a break from the toxic community. Obviously not all the community is toxic though and the only reason I'll pop in is to see my friends @Podsea @DdubsRulez2 @CurrentPlayz @Tetris @TheAnaMain @Mochi @angyma @JustAOwl @JustACookie and ladt but not least, @ballet5

Cya guys ~ nashun
Dang that sucks. I saw GetOwtMiSwamp bragging about being married to you. But I don't think you should quit because of some jerkface being a jerk. But if thats what you want to do then thats fine. Good luck in life. <33

Don't leave for a reason like that, you can always get it back. I've lost so many pickaxes that were op to someone stealing them and I never got mad at that. I've had friends betray me and take lots of my OP items. I've gotten teamed by gods when I had all the stuff I had worked for. and yet I still have not quit the server. The reason is I always know I can get everything back, I know I have many friends here. I may get mad at times but I know that there's no point at getting mad at a game. So please don't leave you made pvp fun when you were In it

Mutah

Dedicated Member
@nationalities don't quit. You are a really nice person to play with. I always enjoy coming on at midnight and having someone to talk to. You are a great person and kind. I hope you will come back soon. Good luck with ever you do next...
Love ya ~Muta

Last edited:

TacobellCJ

Anyways I will pop in sometime but I just need a break from the toxic community. Obviously not all the community is toxic though and the only reason I'll pop in is to see my friends @Podsea @DdubsRulez2 @CurrentPlayz @Tetris @TheAnaMain @Mochi @angyma @JustAOwl @JustACookie @MeRightHere @Lynn @LuckyCommander @Mutagnix and last but not least, @ballet5

Cya guys ~ nashun
Im not you're friend?? :( Okay then. o/

Criinge

Nation I understand I wish I could be on to tell you bye, But I love you and will miss you! <3
You will be in my heart forever and hope you will remember me! I might quit to now, because the server is getting SO boring and everyone is quitting. I will always have this screenshot with you on my profile picture!

Rizuri

Infamous Member

Anyways I will pop in sometime but I just need a break from the toxic community. Obviously not all the community is toxic though and the only reason I'll pop in is to see my friends @Podsea @DdubsRulez2 @CurrentPlayz @Tetris @TheAnaMain @Mochi @angyma @JustAOwl @JustACookie @MeRightHere @Lynn @LuckyCommander @Mutagnix and last but not least, @ballet5

Cya guys ~ nashun
Sad u never tagged me :3. But sad to cya go. I know the feeling considering I lost a whole lot of gear to the duel glitch. Well good luck on your future endeavours and stay in touch <3

xFlied

Dedicated Member

Cya guys ~ nashun
Where's my tag? I was here for... a bit.
Oh well, sad to see you quit again, I also sorta kinda unofficially quit the server too because of the toxicity and other stuff, damn I miss OPBv1 and the less-toxic days.

Rizuri

Infamous Member
Where's my tag? I was here for... a bit.
Oh well, sad to see you quit again, I also sorta kinda unofficially quit the server too because of the toxicity and other stuff, damn I miss OPBv1 and the less-toxic days.
I remember bro I really do. V1 were the days. I was wondering why you were half the time afk when you were on.

nationalities

Nation I understand I wish I could be on to tell you bye, But I love you and will miss you! <3
You will be in my heart forever and hope you will remember me! I might quit to now, because the server is getting SO boring and everyone is quitting. I will always have this screenshot with you on my profile picture!
we gotta get on sometime and update that profile picture :3 I made trees in the background.