PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

QOTW (Week #5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigCDG

I really love the candy theme and how it has stuck with OPB for so long. I don't really dislike anything about OPB.

AidanBubbers

Everything about OPBlocks is amazing. I don't really dislike anything about Opblocks. I am excited for the reset. I am grateful for all my fellow staff members and all fellow players.

Fugitive

big cat manager
My favorite aspect of OPB are the events. My least favorite aspect of OPB are the toxic former staff/community members :/

My favorite aspect of OPBlocks is the events even though I never win them, but they are really fun! As for the least favorite aspect of OPBlocks is the lag spikes that happen quite often.

My favourite aspect is the custom enchants. They work really well with the OP style of the server and are really cool. My least favourite is the random lag spikes. Hope they get fixed with V12!

PUCK

ʀᴇᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ɢʜᴏꜱᴛʙᴜꜱᴛᴇʀ
i love the community and the players, they are my favorite aspect of OPB

my least favorite aspect of OPB is that we don’t have crainer #crazyfamily #wewantcrainer

derug

First iff all I would like to credit for this idea because I started lol It the second I just love the community.

SuperPiggeh

Infamous Member
Currently, the fact that every single QOTW is OPBlocks related. Cmon, ask a better variety of questions, it'll make this so much more interesting

I USED to love the community in like v3-v4 but it's sorta going downhill since then, and since that would really be the only candidate, I guess I don't have a favorite. I feel like the current community is changing every week, like I come on and say hi, see all these new people I've never met before, come back a few days later, a whole new group of people I've never met before are just chillin, come back in another few days, brand new group of strangers. So with my current activity I can never get to know anyone

TL;DR - I used to love the community but not so much anymore
I liked the old staff team, i dislike the current staff team( why u need 50+ staff?)
Why can I only give you 1 agree rating, the magnitude of my agreement with your statement calls for at least 8 agree ratings

Rizuri

Infamous Member
Dislikes- Everyone and everything that came after 2019
Neutral- 2018 stuff
Likes- Most people and most things that came before 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.