Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

QOTW (Week #12)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would say the power to make your imaginations into a reality, because you can do so many things with you're imagination and for it to become a reality would be pretty nice.

Rizuri

Infamous Member
Time. Always time. The power to speed up, slow down, skip forwards, skip backwards and pause time. You'd basically have control fate of the Universe. First thing I'd do is save my boy Michael Jackson.

I would chose the power of shapeshifting. Lets say I'm hungry. WAPOW i turn into a giant potato and start chompin on myself. Or I run out of Sweet OJ. Bam I turn into OJ and start drinkin myself.

Man, its a hard choice, the majority of people would normally choose something like flight or super speed, for me, the ability to stop time would probably be my first pick, yes it would be a robbers best friend, but think of all the things you could do with it. Given that you don't age nor require food and drink, and all known physics go out the window, you could probably spend hundreds if not thousands of years cleaning up the planet, you could rid the world of pollution, work on cures for harmful diseases, save people from possible accidents. You would have an eternity, to solve all burdens humans have put on this planet, plus I could get my homework done.

The thought of just pausing all of existence just seems like such an omnipotent act, that could be used for so much good. With the way the worlds headed, we will probably end up extinct before a flying rock can do us in.

Yeah flying and super speed would be pretty cool, but life doesn't last forever, this question has been a good reminder to always keep your head held high, feet on the ground, and live life to the fullest, try to be the person you strive to be, even if that is a bank robber who can stop time.

-ShadowYt2004 :3

PUCK

ʀᴇᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ɢʜᴏꜱᴛʙᴜꜱᴛᴇʀ
teleportation

i am always late to everything so if i could just teleport there, problem solved.

BigCDG

Thank you to everyone who has responded to this weeks QOTW!

This week we have 3 winners:
1x Magic Key: @JimTheBrit
1x Magic Key: @PrimalKyodon
1x Magic Key: @Double0Dab

Message me on discord (BigCDG#3106) to claim your prizes!

IMPORTANT NOTE: Answers that are not related to the topic will have you disqualified from the raffle.

Status
Not open for further replies.