PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

QOTW (Week #11)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phycronic

I have 2 main hobbies that I do, flute(Unusual instrument for a boy) and reading. I am one of the best boy flutists in my band AND the ONLY boy flutist! I am a very fast reader, (over 100 words per minute) and I can read for a very long time in one sitting. I have read all 7 Harry Potter in less than 2 weeks. I enjoy reading and playing the flute a LOT but there is something that I like even more than reading AND flute COMBINED, and it is to be a leader and help others. Although this might not be a hobby, I still enjoy it a lot. In real life, I have countless of times, risked an assignment, a grade, or merely some free time to help someone. In a game like Minecraft such as, I spent countless hours to help someone else out with no personal gain. These are some of my hobbies that help me in MANY different ways. For example, me playing the flute and read, makes me sort out my priorities, which helps with my addiction to video games.
[doublepost=1595203357,1595203292][/doublepost]
I have 2 main hobbies that I do, flute(Unusual instrument for a boy) and reading. I am one of the best boy flutists in my band AND the ONLY boy flutist! I am a very fast reader, (over 100 words per minute) and I can read for a very long time in one sitting. I have read all 7 Harry Potter in less than 2 weeks. I enjoy reading and playing the flute a LOT but there is something that I like even more than reading AND flute COMBINED, and it is to be a leader and help others. Although this might not be a hobby, I still enjoy it a lot. In real life, I have countless of times, risked an assignment, a grade, or merely some free time to help someone. In a game like Minecraft such as, I spent countless hours to help someone else out with no personal gain. These are some of my hobbies that help me in MANY different ways. For example, me playing the flute and read, makes me sort out my priorities, which helps with my addiction to video games.
Now I feel like I over did my response :|

Status
Not open for further replies.